If you want to lose your weight in 10 days, as long as you are committed and serious, you can do it.
You may only have 240 hours, but you can lose weight rapidly and safely with some focus and patience!
- 3 slices of cucumber(In order to add more flavor to the water, the cucumber slices should be chopped as thin as possible.)
- Half a lemon or lime
- 1/2 tbsp grated Ginger
- 3-4 Mint leaves
- 1/2 tbsp honey
- Squeeze the juice from the lemon into your glass.
- Grate the ginger and then add it to the cup. The main ingredient here is ginger, as it really improves the metabolism for the day.
- Mint leaves give the drink the most refreshing taste, so just add the leaves to your glass. If they are frozen or fresh does not matter.
- Now fill up the glass by adding water. The water should be 200-300 ml or so.
- After the water is added, add honey and stir it all up.
- Just before going to sleep, prepare this detox drink and place it overnight in the refrigerator.
- Just drink it in the morning, then.
- You can even make it in the morning and add some ice cubes, but in the morning, you have time.
- Drink this first thing in the morning and before eating breakfast, keep a gap of 15-20 mins.
The ginger in Ayurveda is said to trigger the fire for healthy digestion and a balanced gut.
Figure out your goals
How much weight are we even talking about here? For 3 kgs? For 10 kgs?
A good amount is 1 or 2 kgs a week, but you can lose a lot more in the first week (mainly water weight), so we’re not only going to do some dream-crushing yet.
During the next 240 hours, just find out how much you want to lose.
Let’s assume that in the next 10 days, you want to lose 5 pounds.
That’s 1 pound every 2 days.
Since a pound is 3,500 calories, you need to lose 1,750 calories daily.
Know how to eat properly
We’ve only got 10 days, so it’s time for us to start eating the right way.
Eat regularly. We’re not talking about six small meals a day, as you’ve learned, suggesting three good meals and two snacks.
Your body is continuously releasing insulin when you eat 6 small meals a day, and you never turn gears, and you’re never really completely satisfied.
So bring your diet snacks in.
You’ll end up eating less, actually.
Eat slowly and chew the food properly
You have to give your brain some time to record what you put in.
From a small plate, eat.
It’s an illusion in optics.
Your brain needs to consume whatever appears in front of you.
So fill up a smaller plate and, magically, you’ll eat less.
Don’t do multitasking
If you eat your food in front of the computer, your mind doesn’t register it as mealtime.
Sit back, and Concentrate.
Think of the flavor and texture
Ever wonder why restaurants are never blue.
Blue is a suppressant of the appetite.
So you have to use a blue (small) plate with a blue tablecloth.