Proper skincare with healthy habits is the only possible way to stay young with flawless and glowing skin.
Including a few regular habits in our routine can improve the overall quality and texture of our skin.
In this article, we are going to share 10 habits that can help you to keep your skin flawless always.
Habit #1. Start your day by drinking water
- The only easiest and best way to maintain flawless skin is to start the day by drinking lots of water.
- Hydrating your body and skin is very essential to maintain your physical health.
- Water can flush away all the toxins and impurities in your body very easily.
- Drinking 6 to 8 glasses of water per day is very essential to achieve clear skin with a bright glowing effect.
Habit #2. Wash your face and follow the CTM routine
- Cleansing your skin can effectively improve the overall appearance and health of your skin.
- CTM routine refers to Cleansing, toning and moisturizing your skin.
- It is better to use mild face wash in the morning
- You can apply a thin layer of honey and wash your face after 5 minutes to cleanse it.
- Rosewater can be used as a toner to hydrate your skin and shrink all the open pores.
- To moisturize your skin you can mix a few drops of vitamin E oil in your regular moisturizing cream.
Habit #3. Wear sunscreen on all days
- The harmful rays coming from the sun can cause some serious damage to your skin.
- Sun rays can damage the skin cells and collagen tissues in your skin.
- This will possibly result in wrinkles, suntan, sunburns and premature aging on your skin.
- Applying sunscreen with an SPF greater than 30 can protect your skin from such damages.
- Do not go out without applying sunscreen even on rainy and cloudy days.
Habit #4. Do yoga for 30 minutes
- Mental health is also an important factor to have healthy and flawless skin.
- Yoga can literally make you fit and healthy enough both mentally and physically.
- Yoga can increase blood circulation in your face and body.
- This can easily improve both the quality and texture of your skin.
- Forward fold, camel pose, plow pose and corpse pose are some of the yoga poses that can be done to get glowing skin.
Habit #5. Eat healthy breakfast
- Foods which you consume every day can really play a vital role in determining your skin’s health.
- So, choosing proper and healthy foods in your diet is one of the key factors for perfect skin.
- You can start including more fresh fruits, vegetables and nuts in your daily diet.
- These foods can nourish your skin well with all the essential protein and nutrients to make your skin healthy and happy.
- It can also increase the collagen and firmness in your skin naturally and prevent it from aging.
Habit #1. Remove makeup and moisturize before going to bed
- Sleeping with unwashed and makeup applied skin can literally spoil your skin to a greater level.
- This can cause product build-ups on your skin which might lead to clogged pores. As a result, your skin will become unhealthy and dull.
- You can just apply a few drops of any natural oil and wipe off with a clean cotton pad.
- Keep doing this several times until there are no stains on your face.
- Do not forget to moisturize your skin before going to bed as it can lead to dryness.
Habit #2. Don’t mess with your acne
- If you have acne-prone skin, it is very necessary to be gentle with your skin.
- Do not over-wash your skin as it can cause acne breakouts.
- Also, you should never pick or pop out the pimples on your face.
- This can cause cane scars and marks on your face.
- You can just apply a few drops of diluted tea tree oil on your acne and leave it overnight.
- This overnight remedy can treat your acne and prevent your skin from further acne.
- Make sure that you always keep your hands away from your skin to get a speedy recovery.
Habit #3. Reduce the sugar intake
- Including more sugar foods in your daily diet can possibly cause negative effects on your skin. Consuming more sugar will gradually increase the insulin level in your body. This will further cause inflammation, breakouts on your skin.
- The other main disadvantage is that it reduces collagen and elastin in your skin. This can reduce the firmness in your skin which might lead to wrinkles, sagging, acne and other signs of aging.
- Avoiding and limiting the sugar intake can prevent your skin from damages and make your skin remain calm, soft and smooth.
Habit #4. Relax yourself
- Stress can be a major factor which could affect our lives in all possible ways.
- You can relax by going for a walk, listening to music, doing some exercises or by reading your favorite books.
- You can also apply any essential oil on your face and steam for 5 minutes to get soothing relief.
Habit #5. Get at least 7 hours of sleep every day
- Giving proper rest for your body is very important to stay healthy.
- Likewise, even your skin will need some rest to achieve the perfect glowing effect. S
- Sleeping at least 7 hours a day is mandatory to maintain healthy skin and body.
- Getting enough sleep every day can help in cell regeneration and repairing all the damaged skin cells.