Today in this post, we will share the recipe of foaming face bleach, that will give you brighter and naturally glowing skin instantly.
To make this bleach, you will need
- 1 tbsp of egg white
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- A pinch of baking soda
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- In a clean bowl first, take 1 tbsp of egg white. Whisk it well until you get bubbles in this.
- Now in this add honey, lemon juice, and a pinch of baking soda.
- Mix it well.
- Finally, in this add 1 tbsp of cornflour and whisk again, make sure there are no lumps in this.
- Your bleach is ready now.
- With the help of a face pack brush, apply a layer of this bleach on your face and neck.
- Let it dry completely and then wash it off with cold water.
Many people think that baking soda or powder can damage your skin, it’s only when you do not use it in the right quantity.
The mild exfoliating property of baking soda makes it a wonderful ingredient to help banish acne and pimples from your skin. It is safe to be used on the face as well after it is diluted with water. Baking soda helps dry out the pimple and its anti-bacterial property helps prevent further breakouts on your skin.
Egg white in this bleach is rich in protein, it absorbs excess oil from your skin and will make it tighter.
Lemon juice in this bleach will give you a natural glow.