Besan is one of the most common, time-tested beauty ingredient in Indian households that have been passed down for many generations.
For all your skin and hair issues, be acne, pimples, or even those stubborn dandruff flakes, this humble flour serves as an absolute home remedy.
Besan And Sweet Almond Oil Hair And Scalp Cleanser
- 3-4 tbsp of besan
- 2 tbsp curd
- 1 egg white
- 2 tbsp sweet almond oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Beat all the ingredients into a uniform, smooth blend.
- Apply it all over the shafts of the scalp and hair.
- Keep it on for about 30-40 minutes.
- With a mild shampoo, wash off.
All the ingredients that we have used in this hair cleanser pack are built to give you smooth, bouncy hair in a matter of weeks.
The scalp is washed and removed from bacterial infections by both lemon juice and besan.
By making it silky, smooth, and hydrated, curd naturally conditions the hair.
The addition of egg white beats dandruff formation and strengthens the hair follicles from the roots, while almond oil helps to preserve the natural color of the hair and promotes hair growth.
Besan And Rice Powder Tan-Removing Body Scrub
- 2 tbsp besan powder
- 1 tbsp rice powder (grounded)
- 1 tbsp masoor dal powder (grounded)
- 2 tbsp curd
- 2 tbsp honey
- Take a clean bowl and mix all the above-mentioned ingredients really well.
- Do not make it into a fine paste since it has to be used as a body scrub.
- All over the face, body, hands, and legs, apply it generously.
- Scrub your face and everywhere else gently in small circular movements.
- Make sure to be extra gentle while scrubbing your face.
- For the rest of the body, you can apply a little pressure, as the skin on our body is thicker compared to our face.
- In all the areas, do this for 10 minutes.
- Clean yourself clean with cold water.
In addition to removing dead skin cells, the exfoliative quality of besan, rice powder, and masoor dal powder also clears blocked pores and prevents various skin inflammations such as acne, pimples, etc.
Although the powders help extract excess facial and body hair by gently pulling it out of the hair follicles, the presence of curd not only lightens the tan but also immediately gives a radiant glow to the face and body.
Besan And Turmeric Brightening Face Pack
- 2 tablespoons besan
- 1 tablespoon fresh cream or malai
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 1 teaspoon honey
- A pinch of turmeric
- Mix all the ingredients into a smooth and uniform paste.
- Apply it all over the face.
- Let the face pack dry out completely for about 20 minutes.
- Wash off with some cool water.
When used regularly, both turmeric and besan have anti-microbial and bleaching properties that enhance the complexion.
The addition of rose water eliminates spots, while unexpected breakouts are avoided by honey.
Natural and fresh cream and milk nourishes the skin and hydrates it, and prevents dry spots.
Known as an ubtan, this face pack is used extensively to offer a flawless, radiant complexion in the pre-wedding beauty routine.