Curry leaves are readily available on the market all year round.
They have many properties to improve your beauty, hair, and wellness, apart from making your dishes lip-smacking.
Curry Leaves For Wrinkle Free Skin:
- Curry Leaves Powder
- Multani Mitti
- Take some Multani mitti and curry-leave powder, then add a few drops of rose water and make a fine paste.
- Apply it to your neck and face. When it dries, wash it off.
Curry leaves help to fight off free radicals in the skin, leaving your skin supple and healthy.
They are blessed with anti-microbial properties and also have a high vitamin A and C content, which is a good skin boon.
They have high concentrations of iron as well.
Excess oil is absorbed by Multani mitti, and the skin recovers.
The Fuller Earth in this mask helps to remove excess sebum and grime from your pores as it is really absorbent.
It works like a charm in any situation by calming down any inflammation and working on the surface of the skin.
Rosewater is a natural toner, helping to tighten sagged skin.
Rosewater has great benefits when it comes to skincare.
Rosewater has been a common beauty ingredient since ancient times and is often used in beauty products for its rejuvenating, calming, and soothing properties.
Curry Leaves To Reduce Acne Scars:
- Curry Leaves Powder
- Lemon Juice
- Make a paste of curry leaves and add a few drops of lemon juice.
- Mix it well, add it to the area affected and leave for 10-12 minutes.
- Then, with regular water, wash it off.
Lemon juice is a natural astringent that, when used with curry leaves, can give you effective results over time.
The humble lemon’s benefits, filled with vitamin C, go a long, long way, beyond just building your immunity.
Pimple scars are very stubborn, and they won’t get away from the skin quickly.
With curry leaves, you can treat them quickly.
They soothe the acne-prone region and cool it down.
Daily usage of the same often removes the marks of the pimple.
Curry Leaves Hair Tonic
- A handful of fresh curry leaves
- 2-3 tablespoons of coconut oil
- Into a pan, pour the coconut oil and add the curry leaves to it.
- Heat the oil until you see the leaves forming a black residue around them.
- When you do this, stand at a safe distance away from the pan as the oil is likely to splutter.
- Turn the flame off and let it cool down.
- Once the hair tonic is cool, strain it.
- You can now start using it on your hair.
- Gently massage your hair and scalp with your fingertips while applying the hair tonic.
- Concentrate mostly on your hair’s roots and tips.
- Keep it on for an hour and then shampoo it to wash.
Well known for its penetrating properties, coconut oil keeps the hair nourished and hydrated.
It forms a mixture that helps reinforce the hair roots and shafts while curbing hair loss when the coconut oil is infused with the nutrients found in curry leaves.