We all have one of those days where we look at our skin and it looks gray and dead.
Summer usually takes a toll on the skin due to sun exposure, inappropriate skin care products, etc.
when my skin needs and immediate care I use three-step for flawless skin: prep, detox, and replenishment for deep cleaning, and the results are incredible.
If you don’t have time for all three phases, or if you don’t need complete detox, you can pick one that works with your skin type/condition.
STEP ONE Prep
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Cotton Balls
Apple Cider Vinegar is known fr its antiseptic and antibacterial properties, which helps to dry off any active acne and helps to restart the deep cleaning process.
A gentle exfoliant can be useful if you happen to have thicker or oily skin.
- Depending on your skin type dilute the ACV with water.
Those of you have acne-prone or oily skin type you can take 1 portion water with 1 portion ACV,
People with normal skin or combination skin type can take 2 portion water with 1 portion ACV,
Those who have relatively Dry and sensitive skin can take 3 portion water with 1 portion ACV.
- Dip a cotton ball in apple cider vinegar solution and apply over your face (like a toner).
- Let it dry.
ACV has antibacterial and antifungal properties that can help destroy bacteria and yeast on the skin due to conditions such as acne.
Healthy skin is at the acid end of the pH spectrum.
However, people with eczema may have an elevated pH of the skin, which may weaken the skin barrier and make it more vulnerable to infection.
Because ACV is acidic, it can help to restore some of the natural pH of the skin.
STEP TWO: Detox
- 2 tablespoons of Calcium Bentonite Clay
- 1 tablespoon of Coconut Oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 3-4 drops of tea tree oil
- Mix 2 Tablespoons of Clay with 1 tsp. cold-pressed Coconut Oil.
- Slowly and gradually add lemon juice to mixture until it is a mask-like consistency.
- Add 3-4 drops Tea Tree Essential Oil, and stir everything well.
- Apply the mask to face, let dry for about 15- 20 min.
- Gently pat skin with warm water, softening mask. Wash off the mask.
Natural ingredients have a lot of qualities to clean the skin deeply.
Calcium Bentonite Clay Absorbs and eliminates contaminants, heavy metals, impurities, and chemicals. It opens clears pores and speeds up the removal of blemishes.
Helps to reinforce the underlying skin tissue and expel dead skin cells.
It obviously deals with acne and pimples.
Decreases the acne scars.
Juice of lemon
Removes excess oil from your skin.
Contains vitamin C for smooth skin.
Tee Tree Oil
Relieving and disinfecting.
Dries whiteheads, blackheads, pimples, and other blemishes.
STEP THREE: Replenish
- 1/2 Avocado you substitute it with overripe banana
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- Dash of Cinnamon Powder
- Blend the ingredients together until smooth.
- Apply the mask to your face and neck. Let it sit for 15-20 minutes. Wash it away.
- Apply toner, then I follow it up with my Vitamin C serum and face lotion.
- After detoxifying the skin, you can choose to apply a mask to keep hydrated the skin and give it that extra glow.
Stimulates the development of elastin and collagen.
Reduce the effects of UVA and UVB radiation from exposure to sunlight.
Keeps skin smooth and moisturized.
Anti-aging properties for rejuvenating and regenerating skin cells.
Heals the damaged skin and replaces it.
Improves the fine lines of plumping skin.
Restores the shine and the suppleness of the skin.