Have you ever thought of a sweet treatment to pamper your skin?
We are speaking to the use of chocolate on the skin!
The new rage is chocolate facials, and they are not only favored by chocoholics, but by any woman who is beauty conscious.
A gift, a treat, something to manage your constant mood swings-the solution to anything is a bar of chocolate.
What if we suggest that a chocolate face mask can also give you flawless skin?
Just as much as your palate, your skin loves chocolates. And that is what I’ve been exploring here.
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- A pinch of cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon honey (organic)
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- Take a bowl and add together the cocoa powder, honey, cinnamon, and milk.
- Just make a paste. Add more honey if the paste is too thick.
- Apply it on your neck and face.
- Keep it on for about 20-30 minutes and then wash it off afterward.
- You can use this twice in a week.
Chocolate and honey have antioxidant properties without drying the skin to kill the acne-causing bacteria.
In addition, they keep the skin moist and supple.
This chocolate face mask, abundant in antioxidants, nourishes the skin and preserves it from dangerous free radicals.
One of the natural AHA (alpha-hydroxy acids) present in sour milk that acts as an excellent hydrating agent is lactic acid.
It is a part of your skin’s natural moisturizing complex.
Honey is an emollient and moisturizer that can bind moisture to your skin and keep it hydrated and smooth.
Many skincare products use milk and honey in their formulations for these same reasons.
- 2 cups of coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- Mix all of your ingredients together in a big bowl.
- With a hand mixer or stand mixer, whisk. (Alternatively, if you don’t have a blender, first melt your coconut oil, then mix together all of your ingredients.)
- In an airtight jar, place your ingredients.
- Store for use until ready.
- To use place a small amount of scrub in your hands with the sugar.
- About a teaspoon for the face or a tablespoon for the body.
- Add some hot water, rub between your palms, and then apply to every part of your body you’re using.
- Then rinse away with warm water—massage in small circles.
- 1-2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 green tea bags
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon curd
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Boil the bag of green tea and then strain the tea. Enable cooling to it.
- Apply the green tea extract with all the ingredients and blend well.
- The face pack should be applied and left to dry.
- Clean yourself dry.
- In a week use this once or twice.
Antioxidants are present in both green tea and cocoa powder.
This is an exceptional anti-aging face mask that decreases signs of aging and gives you skin that looks younger.
In reducing dark spots, honey and curd also help.