Today in this article, we are going to share a super easy DIY to make your own face mist. Use this mist just for 7 days and you can see the difference yourself
So let’s start with our DIY. To make this serum you will need
- Peel of 2 Oranges
- Glycerin – 2 tsp
- Rose Water
- & Vitamin E oil
- First, take peels of oranges and boil them in 1 cup of water for 5 minutes.
- Turn off the flame and let it cool, we need half a cup of this water.
- Transfer this water to a clean spray bottle.
- In this add 2 tsp of glycerin and half a cup of rose water.
- Finally in this add few drops of vitamin E oil.
- Close the bottle and your mist is ready.
- Spray this on your clean face and leave it overnight.