Every woman would always love to have long and thick hair with a natural sheen on it.
A few homemade remedies can offer you these benefits by stimulating the hair growth on your scalp.
In this article, we are going to share an age-old remedy for hair growth that can make your hair healthy.
To prepare the hair mask, you will need
- 1 raw egg
- 1 tbsp of raw honey
- 1 tbsp of melted coconut oil and
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- Take a clean mixing bowl and break the egg to pour it inside the bowl.
- Then add the other given ingredients into the egg kept in the bowl.
- Use a spoon to whisk the ingredients well until you get a fluffy and creamy paste.
- Now your hair mask is ready to use.
- Brush your hair well with a wide-toothed comb to remove all the tangles and divide it into two equal sections.
- Now start applying this mask all over your hair and scalp evenly.
- Apply the mask starting from the roots till reaching the ends of your hair.
- Massage your scalp gently with the mask for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Allow the mask to dry for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Rinse your hair well with running cold water and pat it dry with a clean towel.
- Use any mild or herbal shampoo while washing to get rid of the egg odor on your hair.
- Do not use hot or warm water for washing as the egg on your hair might get boiled and stuck on your hair.
- Repeat using this mask 2 to 3 times every week regularly to get some positive results on your hair growth.
An Egg can offer a lot of protein to your scalp and hair strands required to make it healthy and strong.
The natural oils can effectively moisturize your skin and prevent it from dry and brittle conditions.
Honey can stimulate the hair follicles on your scalp and result in the growth of thick and long hair.
This mask can make your hair soft, smooth and thick with a natural shine.
Along with this mask, you can also do rice water rinse regularly on your hair to improve its growth.
To do this hair rinse, you will need
- 2 tbsp of uncooked rice and
- 2 cups of plain water
- Take a clean pan and add both the ingredients into it.
- Heat the rice for a few minutes until it gets boiled and switch off the burner.
- Now strain the rice water separately in a small bowl and let it cool for a few minutes.
- Pour this rice water directly on your hair once the mask becomes dry.
- Massage your scalp and allow it to dry for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Then rinse your hair thoroughly with the running cold water and pat it dry with a clean towel.
- Use this water every time you take hair wash to get some impressive results.
Rice water can strengthen your hair and increase its volume by promoting its growth.