Like everything else in life, the skin too goes through a lot
The appearance of fine lines, dark spots, and age spots, and whatnot.
But the good news is that you can fix these issues by starting to take care of your skin every day.
- Hibiscus Flower
- Wild Rose
- Aloe Vera Gel
- Sweet Almond
- Vitamin E Oil/Capsules
- Take rose petals and hibiscus petals in a food processor.
- Add 2 tablespoons of water and make a smooth and uniform paste of rose and hibiscus petals.
- Once done, strain the thin extract of the petals and keep it aside in a bowl.
- In a different bowl, take 3 tablespoons of aloe vera gel.
- Now add oil from 2 vitamin E capsules and 1 teaspoon of sweet almond oil.
- You can choose any other oil of your choice like jojoba, olive oil, etc.
- Mix them really nice it should look like a translucent gel.
- Then add 2 teaspoons of rose and hibiscus extract.
- Again mix everything together.
- Store this in an airtight container.
- You can store it in a dark dropper bottle.
- You can store this in the refrigerator for up to 7 days.
- Firstly, wash your face.
- Apply a natural toner.
- You can use rose water as a toner too.
- Wait for a few seconds so that the toner can be absorbed by the skin.
- Now take 3-4 drops of the serum and massage this onto your face for 2-3 minutes.
- You can use upward motions, and you can also use a tapping motion to wait until it is completely soaked into your skin.
You can use this serum during morning and night.
It is suitable for all skin types, but if your skin is ultra-dry, use a moisturizer after the serum.
- Hibiscus is filled with anti-oxidants and can help reverse damage caused by exposure to UV rays, dust, and other air contaminants.
The natural source of alpha-hydroxy acids (AHAs) is Hibiscus.
AHAs are known to help exfoliate, regulate oily skin and clogged pores, all of which may promote skin that looks fresher, younger, and cleaner.
They also increase moisture and enhance the appearance of your skin.
They also increase moisture and helps to make your skin look firm.
The goodness of rose petals is excellent to balance your skin’s natural PH, helps in increasing blood circulation, and gives a glowing and natural look to your skin.
- Aloe vera has been shown to increase the development of collagen in the skin, which helps to minimize wrinkles and to make the skin more youthful and radiant.
Aloe vera helps to repair collagen more easily in the skin and can also prevent the breakdown of existing collagen in the body.
- Vitamin E oil works by blocking the body from free radicals, which play a major role in the aging process.
If we can fight free radicals, we can reduce wrinkles and keep the skin looking youthful.
- Applying almond oil can help reduce dark circles and dark sports gradually but adding Vitamin E will speed up the process.
- Rose petals are useful in treating skin conditions as they are rich in anti-oxidant and anti-bacterial properties.
It helps preserve the pH balance of the skin and also reduces excess oil.
It has anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce the redness of irritated skin and remove acne.