Just like the rest of our body, the skin also needs some essential nutrients to keep it healthy.
We can not change environmental factors, such as harmful UV rays or pollution, but we can control factors that happen within our bodies.
Since we cannot control our external environment, it is important to ensure that internally we stay healthy and happy.
- 1/2 Ripe Frozen Banana
- 4-6 pieces pineapple, sliced and frozen
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp ginger, grated
- 1 tbsp flax seeds
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- Cut half a banana into thick slices and keep them in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours so that they can be frozen.
- Do the same step with pineapples too, if you wish you can use them without freezing, but during hot summers the frozen fruits in a drink taste even better and gives a good texture too.
- Once banana and pineapple are frozen completely, take them out on a blender.
- Add banana, pineapple, cinnamon powder, Haldi, grated ginger, and flaxseed.
- Pour the coconut milk over the ingredients.
- And blend all the ingredients to form a super healthy coco drink.
- Pour in a glass and serve it immediately.
There are some important nutrients designed to promote healthy skin it includes antioxidants, omega-3 and-6 fatty acids, and vitamins E and C.
Antioxidants are found in a number of fresh foods, such as fruit and vegetables, as well as spices and herbs.
They also usually contain very essential vitamins that are extremely important for the maintenance of healthy skin.
Apart from that fatty acids are found in seeds and nuts, as well as in fish.
Vitamin C helps to synthesize collagen, while vitamin E is important for protecting the skin from sun and UV damage.
Antioxidants fight inflammation, reflecting on the outside in the form of blemish and acne-free skin.
This recipe includes superfoods such as banana, pineapple, flaxseed, coconut milk, ginger, cinnamon, and turmeric.
This drink can be a strong source of dietary if you’re aiming to boost the health of your skin.
Coconut milk is a source of good fats and important vitamins, and shiny flaxseed gives you a dose of essential fatty acids.
Ginger and turmeric are both root ingredients that are said to have anti-aging effects by enhancing collagen production and fighting inflammation.
Try this recipe specially curated for you that combines all these nutrients in one delicious drink.
You can have this during any time of the day, you ave it during breakfast or as a refreshment after a long day of work.
You can even add a few fresh fruits and make a smoothie bowl for your dinner.