When we talk about skincare, going back to natural remedies is the best solution.
Today we’ll share some amazing remedies that will help to lighten and brighten your skin tone naturally. In all these DIYs I have used some kitchen ingredients that are being used to improve our skin complexion since ancient times.
Our 1st face pack is using almond it is for instant glow
To make this, you’ll need:
- 3-4 Almonds
- Milk to soak the Almonds
- Take a bowl and soak 3-4 almonds in 1/4th cup of milk overnight.
- The next morning put the soaked almonds along with milk in a blender and grind them to create a smooth face mask.
- Add more milk if necessary.
Almond is filled with vitamin E that moisturizes and nourishes the skin, keeping it soft and supple.
Milk is a magic potion that will deep cleanse your skin and will also improve your skin complexion over a period of time
- Wash your face and apply this treatment to the entire face and neck.
- Leave the mask to dry completely.
- Wet your fingers and massage your face gently for 5 minutes.
- Using normal water, wash it off.
- Repeat this treatment 2-3 times a week.
Let’s move to our next remedy
To make this you’ll need:
- 1 tbsp. Of powder milk
- ½ tbsp. of almond oil
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. honey
- Take a bowl and add milk powder and add almond oil.
- Next, add the lemon juice and honey and mix them together to make a smooth face mask.
Almonds and milk on the face not only give a glow to the face but also enhances the complexion.
Milk will also minimize the harm caused by suntan.
- Wash your face and use a face scrub.
- Now apply this mask to the face and neck area.
- Leave it on to dry for about 15-20 minutes.
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- And lastly, apply a face moisturizer.
- Repeat this treatment twice a week for blemish-free and glowing skin.
A few tips that you must follow to keep your skin clear and flawless.
This is one of the most important tips for fair skin.
Always remove your makeup before going to bed.
If you don’t remove your makeup, it will clog pores and cause irreparable damage to the skin, leading to dull skin in the long run.
Potato juice can also be used for skin brightening purposes.
Regular potato juice application decreases uneven skin tone and helps to give the skin a healthy glow.
Have Adequate Sleep:
Sleep is as important as food.
The right amount of sleep makes it possible for the skin to heal itself.
You will end up with dark spots and clogged pores if you do not give your skin a good sleep.
Drink Plenty Of Water:
Drink plenty of water as well to keep yourself hydrated all day long.
This will wash the body with toxins and help to keep the skin fairer and glowing.