Each one of us would always love to have flawless and beautiful skin when we wake up in the morning.
This can easily be achieved with the help of homemade vitamin E oil night serum that can also offer glowing effects to your face.
In this article, we are going to share how to prepare a beauty sleep serum with vitamin E oil to wake up with beautiful skin.
To prepare this serum, you will need
- 2 tbsp of Aloe vera gel
- 2 tbsp of Rosewater
- 1 tsp of Almond oil and
- 1 or 2 Vitamin E capsules
- Take a clean mixing bowl and add all the ingredients into it.
- Prick the vitamin E capsule using a needle and pour the oil inside the bowl.
- Whisk the ingredients well and apply a small amount of this serum on your cleansed face.
- Gently massage with this serum for 3 to 5 minutes and leave it overnight.
- Apply a small amount of any regular moisturizer all over your face to prevent dryness.
- Wash your face with running cold water after you wake up in the morning and pat it dry with a clean towel.
- Repeat using this serum every night regularly to get an instant glowing effect on your face.
Vitamin E oil can effectively neutralize the free radical damage on your skin.
This serum can also increase the elastin and collagen production in your skin and prevents premature aging. It can easily reduce the visibility of the dark spots, acne scars, blackheads and other marks on your skin. Your skin can appear young and attractive without any dullness or skin problems in it.
Here are a few other tips to use vitamin E oil on your face to wake up with beautiful skin.
- #1. You can just simply add a few drops of vitamin E oil in your regular moisturizer and use it regularly on your face.
- #2. Mix 1 tsp of vitamin E oil with any carrier oil and apply it directly to your dark spots and acne scars as a spot treatment. Leave it overnight and wash your face by morning with running cold water.
- #3. Blend 2 drops of tea tree oil with 1 tsp of vitamin E oil and apply it directly to your acne breakouts. Allow it to dry overnight and wash your face with running cold water.
- #4. Mix 1 tsp of coconut oil with a few drops of vitamin E oil and apply it all over the wrinkles and dark circles under your eyes. Gently massage your face for 5 minutes and leave it overnight to wash your face by morning.
- #5. Blend 1 tsp of vitamin E oil with raw honey and apply it all over your lips. Leave it overnight and wash your lips with running cold water by morning.
- #6. You can apply a few drops of vitamin e oil directly on your face before applying sunscreen while going out to stay away from sun damage.