Many of us follow a regular beauty regimen to keep our skin and hair healthy.
People all over the world spend millions of dollars to enjoy beautiful skin, gorgeous hair.
In terms of beauty, priority should be given to natural ingredients rather than commercial beauty products.
Chemicals and toxins in consumer products can cause a great deal of harm in the long run.
There are so many natural ingredients in your kitchen that shouldn’t be underestimated.
Argon Oil: (Argan Facial Moisturizer)
- 4 tablespoons of Argan Oil
- 3 drops Frankincense essential oil
- 2 drops Lavender essential oil
- Dropper Bottle
- Apply all the ingredients of the recipe to the dropper container. Shake to mix, use on the face after washing.
Argan oil is highly beneficial to the skin in several forms.
It is filled with essential fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals that moisturize, soften, and protect your skin.
This vegetable oil has high levels of vitamin E, essential fatty acids, and antioxidants, making it a wonderful nourishing oil to be used on the skin.
Argan oil can be used to remove wounds, smooth the texture of the skin, and treat acne.
This amazing skin-friendly oil can be used 100% in body and facial oils. It is also a common carrier oil for essential oils and aromatherapy.
After every application, the skin can feel smooth and soft.
Argan oil promotes cellular regeneration that is essential to the aging of the skin.
It makes the skin feel firmer. Its healing properties help eliminate stretch marks, age spots, blemishes, and scars.
Reduce irritation, itching, and redness This anti-inflammatory oil helps to balance the skin and reduce inflammation, especially around the body and acne.
It may soothe skin infections, sunburns, and rashes.
It’s suitable for all skin types because of its ability to control sebum levels. Use on sensitive skin and acne-prone skin.
How you can include Amla in your diet to get the best benefits.
- Clean and dry the Amlas.
- Break the amlas with a sharp knife.
- As the seed inside is going to be really rough, you can position the knife and gently pat the hard object on the head.
This way, you can easily slice the fruit open.
- Use the pointy sharp tip of the knife to insert the knife and scoop out the seed in the middle.
- Keep the bottle of honey next to you. Put the honey in the bottle, place the amlas on it.
- Slowly start pouring the honey into the bottle until all the amlas are drenched in honey.
- Shake gently and cover the mouth of the bottle with a cloth of muslin.
- Keep the bottle in the sunlight for 15 days for an hour, and then the amlas are ready to be eaten.
- Every day, eat 2-3 slices with your daily meal, and you’ll see how healthy your hair will become.
Amla or Indian Gooseberry has a rich source of vitamin C.
It has numerous health benefits and, when eaten on a daily basis, helps to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
When the amlas are consumed in different forms during the season.
The most popular approach is to pick up the Amla and drink it all year round.
Two other approaches are to transform Amla into a murabba or preserve it in honey.
The small amla is not that sour to eat, and it can be used as a snack.
While the bigger ones are really sour, you’ll have a sweet aftertaste after eating them.
But storing these larger ones in honey was the best way to eat them without much trouble.
Preserving in honey does not make it sugary, even though the sourness is reduced.