There are a lot of artificial chemicals in skin brightening lotions available on the market.
We will share some homemade recipes for producing your very own skin brightening lotion.
Curd Whitening Lotion:
- Lemon Juice 1 tablespoon (15 ml)
- Organic Curd 1 cup (250 gm)
- Rose Water 2 to 3 drops
- Take fresh lemon juice and blend it with 250 gm of unsweetened organic curd.
- In a small bowl, combine all these ingredients and stir them to blend well.
- Now add to the mixture 2 to 3 drops of rose water and mix them well again to make a normal mixture.
- Now, move this mixture to an airtight jar and hold it in the refrigerator so that the curd in the mixture can be kept fresh.
- Keep this mixture in an airtight jar and in a cool place is necessary because of the curd.
- For a few weeks, this lotion will remain fresh, and you can apply this lotion to your hands, arms, face, or any other area of skin that is exposed to the sun.
- Make sure you use this lotion on a regular basis, and the best time to apply the lotion is the night before bedtime.
- Gently apply the lotion to your clean skin, and then go to sleep.
- In the morning, wash your skin with lukewarm water.
- Then you can use any herbal moisturizer to hydrate the skin.
Lemon has Vitamin C that protects the skin from tanning or darkening, and is good for the skin.
Lemon is a source of Vitamin C that is safe and potent.
Quite widely used to lighten sun and age spots and balance out skin tone, this ingredient is
Lemon is a natural astringent that makes the pores tighter and the overall skin clearer.
Lemon juice can be used to make the skin lighter.
This is because of the high content of vitamin C, which is a potent antioxidant.
Curd has lactic acid, which is excellent for lightening the skin.
Rosewater helps to soothe the skin’s inflammation and decreases redness.
- 1 tbsp Glycerin
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1-2 tbsp Rosewater
- Take a bowl and add the ingredients to the given measurements.
- Mix it really well and make a lotion constancy.
- Make sure a completely smooth paste is formed, then store it in an airtight container.
The glycerine-rose water combination is a perfect moisturizer and glow-boosting solution in one.
Not only does it help to slow down your aging cycle, but it also reverses free radical damage and gives you bright, radiant skin.
Use as a night serum to provide the necessary nutrients and moisture to your skin.
Milk lotion nourishes more deep layers of skin, and using it at night can give you a lot of benefits.
Milk lotion contains proteins and vitamins that increase the development of collagen and make your skin look young.
Olive oil is a natural anti-microbial source that destroys bacteria that form acne, while lemon juice controls oils to reduce any greasiness that gives an undesirable appearance.
During the night, it is best to apply these types of facial moisturizers to oily skin because olive oil can create a dark tone when faced with sunlight.