There’s another countdown going through your head in the middle of the holiday season and party festivities.
You’re all set to get married. You’ve been constantly adopting a diet, exercise, and lifestyle regimen to look your very best on a big day.
With just a month to go from ‘Ms.’ to ‘Mrs.,’ the anticipation and sometimes tension is running heavy.
It’s totally normal, but you’re not supposed to let it dampen the bride glow you’ve been planning for.
Following the right bride beauty tips will make a big difference in preparing your skin for the day.
We have a range of skincare tricks to follow while you have 1 month to go before your wedding.
1. Get Body Massage
- The ancient science of Ayurveda underscored the value of body massages with healing oils to cure skin problems.
- Oil massages are a perfect way to treat the skin and offer deep relaxation.
- You may use special 100 % natural Ayurvedic healing oils to treat skin problems such as tanning and hyperpigmentation.
- Such therapies are of particular importance in the preparation of Indian brides before marriage.
2. START FOLLOWING A Balanced DIET
- It’s no secret that everything you eat is reflected on your face.
- Therefore, our first pre-bridal tip is not about adopting some complicated bridal skincare regimen, but about finding the right diet for you.
- You may consult a dietician to give you a personalized diet plan.
- We highly suggest that you slowly eliminate sugar and carbohydrates from your diet.
- Stop chewing on junks like chips, chocolates, ice creams or sodas, since they are the first to cause bloating and skin breakouts.
- Instead, start eating a healthy diet made up of fruit, green vegetables, and protein.
- Start sipping liquids like coconut water and lime water. Also, try using green tea in your diet for a safe dose of antioxidants.
Pro tip – Remember that the idea is not to starve yourself, but to give your body all the nutrients it needs when cutting off the garbage.
3. Get Regular Facials
- If there are any particular skin problems that you want to fix, talk to them in advance of the facial so that they can prescribe the best things for you.
- Facials offer deep cleaning and hydration to make your skin healthier.
4. GOOD QUALITY SLEEP
- The last thing you want to do on your wedding day is dark circles under your eyes.
- We, therefore, suggest that you get into the habit of sleeping for 8 to 10 hours every night.
- Trust us when we say that it’s all night!
- When do you think that the regeneration and development of cells and body tissues are going to happen?
- It’s when we’re sleeping. Not only this, but the synchronized breathing during sleep also calms down our central nervous system and reduces stress.
- So, don’t underestimate the value of good sleep to the health of your skin and mind.
Pro Tip – Add a drop or two of Lavender essential oil on a piece of tissue paper/paper and place it next to your pillow when you go to sleep to get better sleep and relax.
5. Use FACE PACKS
- You’ve worked hard for your skin all these months, and it’s only been one month since you got married.
- All you need to do now is keep your facial glow and relax.
- Applying face packs on a daily basis is helpful.
- Not only are face packs and face masks great for your skin, but they also give you a chance to take some time out and relax.
Pro Tip – You can use all-natural face packs containing Multani Mitti.
They enhance the complexion, improve the texture of the skin, and soothe the skin.
6. STRESS MANAGE
- Stress can cause skin breakups and make you look dull. Yes, take action to control the tension on a regular basis.
- You’re better off identifying what’s going to help you the most.
- For others, it’s a soothing full-body massage or scrub.
- If you find soothing massages, you can also try meditation for about 10 minutes in the morning or at night.
- Choose a safe way to handle the tension. Do not binge eat or start having junk or alcohol.
- Dream of good thoughts and note that the day is going to be perfect and unforgettable.
Your wedding treatment is over and you’re set for your wedding day!
Let’s hope you’ve found these pre-bridal beauty tips helpful for your skin.