If your body is darker than your face, it is important to get rid of that uneven skin tone with a whitening cream specially made for the body.
Instead of choosing a commercial product, for this reason, you can always opt for a homemade solution.
- Gram flour
- Turmeric powder
- Lemon juice
- Fresh Milk cream
- Licorice Powder
- Aloe Vera Gel
- Take 1 teaspoon of gram flour in a bowl and add 2 teaspoons of fresh turmeric root extract.
- If you don’t have fresh turmeric root, then you can also take a few pinches of readymade wild turmeric powder.
- To this, squeeze in the 1 complete fresh lemon juice and mix it well.
- Add 3 tablespoons of aloe vera gel and 1 teaspoon of licorice powder.
- Now, pour 3 tablespoons of some fresh and natural milk cream into the bowl and mix all together nicely until it turns thick, smooth, and creamy.
- Apply a generous amount of the cream to your hands and feet, and on your complete body, massage gently for a few minutes to get the maximum benefits at the earliest.
- You can do this 1 hour before taking a bath, let your body soak the goodness of all the ingredients, and then you can take a bath.
Skip using any harsh soap or body wash, you can use any ubtan to take a bath, or you can use you any herbal and natural soap.
Use this body whitening cream every day for fast results.
Unfortunately, this mixture can not be stored for long.
Make a fresh batch every time you decide to use it.
You should always make sure you keep it away from your eyes because it can irritate.
This smooth, creamy face mask is made from gram flour and milk cream.
It is ideal for people with naturally dry skin as it helps to moisturize and keep the skin hydrated.
If you don’t have any milk cream, you should add the coconut oil.
Lemon is among the most powerful lightening ingredients, and not only will this cream lighten and brighten the skin, but it will also minimize uneven skin tone.
You get all the benefits of lemon, a natural source of vitamin C tightening, lightening, and brightening without any of the additives.
This ingredient is very commonly used to lighten sun and age spots and even out skin tone
lemon is a natural astringent that brightens the overall complexion.
This is due to the high vitamin C content, which is a strong antioxidant.
This means that you can use a humble lemon to treat acne damage, dark spots, freckles, and other types of hyperpigmentation.
In lemon juice, vitamin C lightens the skin by reducing melanin.
Licorice is known for the lightening properties of the skin.
And using this face pack will help to remove the tan from your face quickly and naturally.
This also helps to calm down the skin after a long and tiring day.
It helps to moisturize and hydrate the skin.
It also serves as a natural sunscreen and protects your skin from sun damage.
Since it is also filled with antioxidants, it will also prevent the skin from reacting to free radicals.
Turmeric is great for oily skin because it helps to control the production of sebum, an oily substance produced by sebaceous glands.
Turmeric has anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, and antioxidant properties that can benefit the skin in many ways.
Turmeric contains antioxidant curcumin, which is also anti-inflammatory and can minimize pigmentation.