It’s not easy to live with oily skin.
You have to take care not to cause breakouts by over-moisturizing or make your skin look dull by not moisturizing at all.
- 30ml of Grapeseed Oil
- 30 ml of Jojoba Oil
- 2 drops of Tea Tree Essential Oil
- 2 tbsp Argan Oil
- 1 pump-fitted glass container
- Combine all the oils in a glass bottle directly.
- Rub the bottle in between the palm of your hands to mix the oils together.
- Then, take 3-4 drops of oil mixture, warm the oil in between your palms to activate the goodness of the ingredients.
- Massage the oil gently on cleansed, toned, exfoliated, hydrated skin.
- As this region is super fragile and is the first, to show signs of aging, don’t forget your neck.
- We’d also only recommend using face oil at night, to avoid midday shine!
- You can store this serum for as long as the expiry date of the oils that you have used to make the serum.
This facial serum is intended for oily and acne-prone skin only.
Argan and grape seed carrier oils have amazing acne-treating properties and moisturize and nourish the skin.
The group of these oils not only balances the development of sebum but also removes dark spots and provides the skin with a beautiful glow.
For the treatment of oily or acne-prone skin, grapeseed oil is excellent.
It is high in linoleic acid, also referred to as omega-6 fatty acid, which can help with acne, in addition to improving the skin barrier and helping to minimize skin water loss.
Jojoba oil controls the output of sebum because it’s so close to the sebum that your body naturally releases.
Your skin is soothed and moisturized when you put jojoba oil on your skin.
This prevents the skin from looking sticky and helps prevent clogged pores from causing acne.
Argan oil acts to balance the skin’s sebum production, resulting in more moisture being retained by the skin.
In order to compensate for the lack of moisture, oily skin produces more sebum than required, thereby causing acne.
Argan oil balances sebum production so that there is no excess oil created by your skin.
Tea Tree Essential Oil:
You can rely on tea tree oil to control your overall production of sebum and reduce the size of your pores for those of you who suffer from acne because of oily skin so that less oil accumulates in them.
But tea tree oil is capable of mixing with the natural oils that the sebaceous glands produce.
Because of this, it quickly penetrates and efficiently cleanses these pores.
This helps to minimize the risk that acne will grow due to clogged pores.
- The easiest way to take care of oily skin is twice a day, every day, to cleanse, tone, and moisturize it.
- Another perfect way to relax oily skin and avoid excess sebum development, as well as acne, is daily exfoliation.
- Use a non-comedogenic moisturizer that won’t block pores and prevent acne is essential.