Have you ever looked at your favourite celebrity and wondered how their skin looks spotless and young? Well, there are a lot of treatment and also intense routine which they follow to get the skin that you see onscreen. While it is completely understandable that you might not have the budget to get the same look, you sure can start with something small.
In today’s article, we will be sharing with you a serum recipe which will help in rejuvenating your face whilst bringing a natural glow.
Things you will need to make your glowing face serum are:
- 1 Rose Flower
- 2-3 tbsp of Raw Milk
- 1 Vitamin E Capsule
- 2-3 tbsp Aloe Vera Gel and
- 3-4 drops of Lavender Essential Oil
- Take petals from a rose, wash it and grind it with milk, vitamin E oil, aloe vera gel and lavender oil.
- Using a strainer, strain it in a glass dropper bottle.
- To use, apply this serum onto your face using the dropper and massage in a circular motion.
- Let it sit overnight and don’t rinse.
- Use this serum every day for best results.
Rose flower contains a natural pink tint which makes the skin appear bright and young.
It moisturizes the skin and repair dry and dead skin.
Raw milk contains lactic acid which brightens the skin while moisturizing it.
It contains hydrating properties which lock the moisture in for healthy skin.
Vitamin E oil contains properties which fight the free radicals and make the skin appear young.
It soothes the skin and solves problems like wrinkles and fine lines.
Aloe vera gel soothes the inflammation caused due to acne.
It hydrates the skin while fading the dark spots as well as other pigmentation signs.
Lavender oil tends to improve the blood circulation which repairs the problem from the roots.
It fastens the process of cell regeneration for spotless skin.
Now that you have the recipe to get spotless skin using the serum, here are some tips which will improve your nighttime routine for healthier skin.
Tip #1. Cleanse your face a couple of hours before the sleeping
- Skin is known to be on a clock.
- As soon as the sun goes down, your skin repair period begins.
- Therefore, as soon as the sun is down, doing an entire night time routine will benefit you the most.
- This will also prevent you from sleeping with makeup on as you don’t delay removing it till the last moment.
Tip #2. Never skip on moisturizer in night
- While there is a myth that you should leave your nighttime routine on serum and allow your skin to breathe, I believe otherwise.
- You must apply a decent amount of moisturizer on your skin to lock the goodness of your routine.
Tip #3. Sleep with your head elevated
- While you might think that this has nothing to do with your skincare, you are wrong.
- Sleeping with an elevated head prevents your undereye to sag and form dark circles.
- Drinking a lot of water right before going to sleep can also prevent these problems from happening.
Tip #4. Try a humidifier
- While this might seem like a huge investment, I bet you, you will not regret it one bit.
- A humidifier creates the perfect skin-friendly environment that your skin needs.
- When you maintain a certain amount of humidity around you, it prevents the moisture from your face to evaporate.
- If you don’t want to invest in one, you can always soak a towel in some hot water, squeeze to remove water off it and hang it in your room for a similar effect.