In this time and era, dark circles under the eyes are not a new problem.
Our eyes and skin are affected by too much screen time and a lack of sleep.
Start Treating Them With Cold Therapy:
The under-eye bags are a clear indication of bad blood circulation and de-hydration.
- Try gently massaging the skin under your eyes with a moisturizer to improve circulation.
- You should move on to treating your dark circles with a cold compress after you’ve done that.
- Place some ice cubes in a clean cotton cloth that you can put on your eyes for some time is one way to do this.
- For this, you can use two slices of chilled cucumber as well.
- Place two spoons in the refrigerator if you’re feeling fancy, and then place them on your eyes to minimize inflammation and improve circulation and hydration.
Try This Amazing Home Remedy For Dark Circles:
- Cotton balls – 2
- Milk – ¼ cup
- Saffron strands – 1-2
- In a bowl, take a few saffron strands and soak them for a few minutes in the milk.
- Apply this saffron-infused milk under your eyes with the help of the cotton balls or using your fingertips.
- If you want, you can spread it all over the face and neck as well. There is no harm in doing so.
- Leave it on the skin for about 10-15 minutes, rinse it with cold water.
Many clinical trials have shown that the skin is improved by saffron.
Saffron has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that can help flush out the dark circles under your eyes.
Make This DIY Eye Serum
- 5 tablespoons of sweet almond oil / Aloe Vera Gel for oily skin type
- 4 Vitamin E capsules
- ½ teaspoon of wild turmeric
- Take a clean bowl and squeeze in the Vitamin E oil from all the capsules.
- Next, add almond oil or aloe vera gel, depending upon your skin type.
- Add organic wild turmeric and mix thoroughly.
- Mix thoroughly and transfer it to an airtight container and apply it daily before going to bed.
- It is recognized that almond oil decreases puffiness under the eyes.
- It also treats dry skin and strengthens the complexion to provide an even skin tone that makes it a great dark circle remedy.
- It is known that Aloe vera is one of the best ingredients for skincare.
- It helps to moisturize the skin and prevents signs of aging that initially normally occur under and near the eyes.
- It also helps to lighten any blemishes and dark spots and removes dark circles visibly.
- Vitamin E helps hydrates the skin, which actually ends up making it glow from inside.
- This advantage makes treating under-eye bags and dark circles a perfect cure.
- Turmeric is one of the oldest home remedies in India for practically everything associated with skincare.
- Turmeric brightens it to suit the rest of your face, while the rest of the ingredients work by seeping in and providing an even skin tone.