Are you wondering why your lips aren’t as pink as they used to be, and why they’re turning darker day after day?
Oh, don’t worry, you ‘re not alone. If it’s not genetic, many health, diet, and lifestyle factors will make your lips black.
Your lips are as sensitive as your skin, so they need more attention and care.
- Pomegranate juice
- Beetroot juice
- Carrot juice
- This fruit could also bring back the natural pinkish color of your lips.
- Add a tablespoon of pomegranate juice, beetroot juice, and carrot juice together in a bowl.
- Apply once daily to your dark lips for best results.
- You can also use some milk and crushed pomegranate seeds to get back the red rosy lips that you once had.
Fortunately, none of these remedies have known side-effects; therefore, you can use them on a daily basis.
- Almond oil can work well to make your lips supple and help you get rid of pigmentation.
- Apply the oil during bedtime, on your lips.
- You can also blend lime juice with almond oil and use it to avoid the darkening of the lips.
It is also the emollient properties of almond oil that will rejuvenate the skin.
The sclerosing properties help to lighten the eyes, raising any dark spots.
- Place 1 tablespoon of brown sugar in a small bowl.
- Add 1 tablespoon of the baby to it.
- Mix the ingredients together thoroughly.
- Use your finger to apply the scrub over your lips.
- Massage it gently on your lips for 1 minute. Massage not only helps with exfoliation, but it also increases blood circulation in the lips, making them healthier and smoother over time.
- You can leave the scrub on your lips for a few minutes like a mask before washing it off with water.
You can use this scrub with either white sugar scrub or brown sugar, but brown sugar is much gentle on the skin.
Apart from that, it is rich in antioxidants that protect the skin from UV damage due to sunlight exposure.
The glycolic acid is an AHA that is naturally present in the sugar that affects the skin and naturally exfoliates the skin.
Honey is a humectant it means honey is a keeps the skin and lips moisturizer, which eventually gives plum and soft lips.
Honey helps keep your exfoliated lips hydrated and clean.
Enzymes present in honey also help to lighten the skin tone of your lips.
Lemon has natural bleaching properties and exfoliating properties.
You can either squeeze half a lemon and add the juice directly to your lips on a regular basis or you can also take a thin slice of lemon, sprinkle some sugar on top of it and rub it on your lips.
It exfoliates dead cells to make fresher skin appear.
Using this treatment every day for a few weeks to make your lips fine.
The acid in the lemon also helps to remove the blackness and restore the color of the original lip.
- Aloe Vera
- Organic Honey
- In a bowl add all the ingredients in the same quantity a tablespoon of raspberries, a tablespoon of aloe vera gel, and a tablespoon of organic honey.
- Mix well to make a mask-like consistency. Apply the mask on to your lips with a gentle massaging motion.
- Leave it for about 15-20 minutes before washing. Wash it with cool water and then pat dry.
Berries contain important minerals and vitamins that are necessary for keeping your lips clean and vibrant.
Raspberries and strawberries can also turn dark lips into pink lips. So you can use any of them to prepare this remedy.
The ingredient honey used in this treatment is a natural moisturizing agent that can relax the lips and help restore their natural pink color.
And aloe vera is a calming ingredient that helps with chapped and irritated lips.
This also promotes the development of new skin cells and helps reduce the damage done by the sun to the skin.
And aloe vera is a soothing ingredient that helps with chapped and irritated lips.