Bleaching is a common beauty treatment to get fair even tone skin.
In the long run, chemical bleaches can damage the skin, which is why we’re going to show you homemade facial bleach recipes to try at home and get flawless, glowing skin without side effects.
Start with our DIY number 1
Homemade Facial Bleach using potato
- Take and grate one raw potato.
- From the grated potato, separate the juice and keep it in a bowl.
- Massage your face and neck gently with the potato juice and wait 15-20 minutes before washing off with fresh, cool water.
- Do this process every alternate day.
If honey suits your skin, you can also add 1 tsp of raw honey to potato juice to make it more effective.
Now coming to our DIY number 2, which is based on Potato and Carrot
- 1 Medium Size Potato
- 1 Small Carrot
- And Wild Turmeric
- Take one potato of medium size and one small carrot.
- Slice them and put them in a mixer.
- Blend until you have a smooth paste.
- Take it out in a bowl and add a pinch of wild turmeric powder to that.
- Mix together all of the ingredients.
- Apply it evenly all over the clean face and neck.
- Let it sit on the skin for about 15-20 minutes before washing off with lukewarm water.
- Repeat 1-2 times a week.