Today in this post we will share 2 steps for face polishing. This treatment will just take 15 minutes and you can see instant change on your face.
Before starting this DIY wash your face with mild face wash, pat dry and you are good to go.
The first step of this face polishing will start with scrub, to make this you will need
- Sooji rawa
- & Curd
- First, take 1 spoon of sooji raw and 4-5 almonds in a blender.
- Blend it well.
- Now soak this mixture in curd for 5 minutes and your face scrub is ready.
- It is better to take steam on your face before putting this scrub.
- Now apply this scrub on your face and scrub your face gently for 3-4 minutes.
- Rinse it off with plain water.
The next step is a face pack
To make this face pack, you will need
- Red lentils, also known as masoor dal
- & Milk
- Soak 2 tbsp of masoor dal in water overnight.
- Now blend soaked dal in a blender.
- In this paste add enough milk, until you get a smooth paste, and your pack is ready.
- Apply this pack evenly to your face.
- Leave it for 15 minutes and then rinse it off with cold water.
- Your face polish is done here, complete your treatment with face moisturiser and enjoy super soft and glowing skin.