Not everyone has the same skin type.
Some people are blessed with balanced skin, while others have to take care of their dry, oily skin.
Per skin has its own characteristics.
Dry skin needs to be moisturized every now and then to prevent cracking and aging, while oily skin needs more care and maintenance as it absorbs dirt.
If not taken care of, oils on oily skin can lead to acne, blackheads, whiteheads, and many other allergies.
Oily skin is the product of sebaceous glands that produce more sebum than is required.
The causes of oily skin are various, such as genetics, constant scrub, tension, hormonal changes, side effects of medication.
1. Egg White And Lemon
The only thing you need is 1 egg and 1/2 lemon.
- Crack the shell and put the egg white in a cup.
- Add half the lemon juice. Whisk vigorously for a while and apply a thin layer of the mask to your face.
- Enable to sit for about 10 minutes and then rinse off with water.
- Apply this egg white face mask 2 or 3 times a week and wait for good results. Follow with an oil-free moisturizer.
Lemon is also popular for the drying of the skin.
This face mask is ideal for oily skin and acts as a natural bleaching agent due to the presence of lemon in the skin.
Egg White is one of the simple ingredients of the kitchen that can do your skin wonders.
If you want smooth, supple, and nourished skin, egg whites will benefit you to a significant degree.
It is filled with vital nutrients and minerals that can naturally improve the health of your skin.
Albumin is an essential protein found in egg whites that helps to tighten the skin and reduce the development of blackheads by shrinking the open pores.
Apart from providing a nourished skin, adding egg white to your face can also help to solve a wide variety of skin problems.
If you have issues with the strong smell of egg, you can add any essential oil to combat the smell.
Vitamin A in egg whites can help to relax and dry the skin.
- Mix 1 tablespoon lemon water with half a tablespoon of water.
- Using cotton to add the solution to your face.
- You can also transfer this to a spray bottle and spray this directly on your face.
- Let it sit on the face for 10 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
- You can also skip washing it, wait for some time, and then you can follow your skincare routine.
Because of its acidic nature and antimicrobial properties, lemon is said to work well in the battle against skin breakouts such as acne, pimples, and blackheads by washing dirt and oil from deep within.
It also helps to shrink the pores of your skin to give you smooth skin.
Lemon is an amazing ingredient that has long been used in natural beauty treatments, particularly for skincare.
The fruit is, of course, a great source of vitamin C, a strong antioxidant that acts to combat free radicals, noticeable signs of aging, and to stimulate the development of collagen.
Collagen is the fundamental structural component of the skin that gives it strength and flexibility.
In addition, lemon also comes filled with antimicrobial, detaining, and cleansing properties that can help keep your skin beautiful.
3. Orange Peel:
- Orange Peel
- Multani Mitti
- Rose Water
- Take 1 tbsp of orange peel powder, 1 tbsp of Multani mitt, and make a smooth paste with rose water.
- Apply to the face and neck and rinse only when it is semi-dry.
This face pack cleanses the skin thoroughly and takes off both blackheads and whiteheads.
Orange peel contains more vitamin C than the orange itself.
Hot, shiny, and tangerine, orange peel contains antioxidants and is commonly used in face packs to make the skin clear and clearer in no time.
The peel has anti-bacterial and antimicrobial properties that make it perfect for the treatment of acne and oily skin.
It also acts as a skin brightening and lightening agent and can do wonders with the symptoms on the face and the pigmentation.
In addition to its therapeutic, more apparent properties, orange peel face packs can also be used as mild face cleansers and leave the skin looking refreshed.
The important astringent and antioxidant properties of the peel remain intact when used to create a complex face kit.