Fenugreek or methi seeds are rich in K and C vitamins, which rejuvenate and revitalize our hair.
It not only makes our hair solid, but it is also beneficial for hair growth.
Fenugreek Growth Hair Mask
- 3 tablespoons fenugreek seeds
- 2 tablespoons cold-pressed coconut oil
Fenugreek is a rich source of vitamins and minerals that stimulate the repair of skin and hair.
You can adjust the amount according to your length of hair.
- In a cup, mix 3 tablespoons of methi or fenugreek seeds and water and let them soak overnight.
- Strain the seeds with water and dump them into a spray bottle.
- Start making the paste by placing in a bowl the soaked fenugreek seeds.
- When mixing it in a mixer or grinder, add milk to the soaked fenugreek seeds a little at a time until it forms a thick paste.
- Apply the coconut oil to two tablespoons and blend thoroughly.
- Add a little more milk if the paste is too thick until it feels sticky enough for easy application.
- The prepared hair mask is ready for use.
- Before applying the hair mask, comb your hair thoroughly.
- Start using the fenugreek water kept in the spray bottle to spray the middle portion of your hair.
- Divide your hair and apply your whole scalp with fenugreek sweat.
- Massage for 5 minutes.
- This will increase the flow of blood and open your scalp’s pores.
- Apply the paste to your hair’s roots.
- Massage for 5-10 minutes.
- Separate small parts of the hair from the root to the tip and add the paste.
- When applying the paste to each part, gently use an up-down motion with your fingers.
- For each segment, do this up-down motion three to four times.
- Repeat this process until all of your hair is saturated.
- Use a shower cap to cover your hair and let it stay for a minimum of 1 hour and a maximum of 3 hours.
Use the below instructions to wash your hair.
Your scalp would be trapped with the minute particles of methi or fenugreek, and it is hard to wash it off.
How to remove the hair mask
- For five minutes, remove the shower cap and massage your scalp.
- With normal water, wash your hair.
- To remove any leftover fenugreek particles from your hair, use your fingertips.
- Clean your hair using a gentle shampoo.
- Do not directly pour the shampoo on your hair and scalp.
- In a cup, dilute your shampoo by mixing it with some water.
- Pour a combination of shampoo-water on your scalp and massage it gently.
- With cold water, clean your hair.
You can still have trouble getting all the fenugreek out, even after taking all the measures to wash your hair.
Don’t be afraid!
Enable your hair to dry completely and then comb to remove all the remaining particles from your hair.