Hair growth can be a problem for a lot of girls.
The easiest way to get a good hair growth regimen is with homemade recipes that are absolutely natural and free of chemicals.
- Sesame Seeds
- Aloe Vera Gel
- In a food processor, add 4 tablespoons of sesame seeds.
- You can adjust the quantity as per the length of your hair.
- To this, add aloe vera gel from 1 medium-size aloe vera leaf.
- Now add 2 tablespoons of honey and 1/4th cup of curd.
- Mix everything to create a uniform and smooth hair mask.
- If you don’t have aloe vera, you can substitute it with flax seeds gel as well.
- Take the mask in a bowl and apply this to your hair and scalp.
- Section your hair and apply this hair mask using your fingers.
- Make sure you apply very gently and slightly massage the scalp while you are applying this.
- Apply from roots to the tips and then tie your hair in a bun and let it soak in for 45 minutes.
- Lastly, use a natural shampoo to remove the mask.
- Do this religiously every week for 3 months, and you’ll get amazing results.
Sesame is said to be an ideal ingredient for dealing with hair loss issues.
Since it contains omega-3, omega-6, and omega-9 fatty acids and vitamins, it helps to provide the much-needed nutrients to your hair follicles and boost their strength and texture.
The antifungal, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties of sesame seeds help to clean clogged pores and keep the scalp safe.
Sesame seeds serve as an excellent hair conditioner as they deeply nourish dry, damaged hair and maintain moisture.
This prevents split ends and brittle hair.
You may use both sesame seeds and sesame oil in your hair care routine to avoid common hair problems such as hair loss, dry and brittle hair, split ends, or itchy scalp.
Honey, as a natural moisturizer, which means it attracts moisture, and its antibacterial properties can help to promote a healthy scalp.
Honey has both emollient and moisturizing properties, making it a perfect moisturizer for your hair.
Emollients smooth the follicles of the scalp, adding shine to the dull hair.
Humectants bind to water molecules, adding moisture to dry strands.
By moisturizing and lock in shine, honey will help restore the natural lust in your hair.
Strong with antibacterial properties, the curd is an excellent ingredient for keeping scalp infections at bay and is known to reduce stubborn dandruff and itchiness.
In addition, the curd is rich in vitamins B5 and D, making it excellent to be used on our hair.
Curd is also a rich source of fatty acids that are important for healthy, smooth, and frizz-free hair.
It also has zinc, magnesium, and potassium, which are not only good for your hair but also good for your skin if you add to your regular diet.
Finally, aloe vera is a perfect ingredient for hair care, despite the fact that it is much more widely used for skincare.
It is relaxing and anti-inflammatory for irritated scalps, plus it also has a similar chemical structure to keratin, which is good for supplying protein to your hair.
Aloe vera produces something called proteolytic enzymes that helps to repair dead skin cells on the scalp.
It also serves as a great conditioner and leaves the hair smooth and shiny.
It promotes hair growth, prevents scratching on the scalp, reduces dandruff, and soothes your hair.
Aloe vera has a chemical very similar to that of keratin, and that helps to rejuvenate the hair and scalp with its own nutrients, giving it more elasticity and preventing breakage.