Today in this article, we are going to share DIY face cream with all the nutrients and vitamins your skin needs to be soft, supple, healthy and glowing.
A face massage is more than just relaxing, it can improve the appearance of your skin. It promotes oxygen and blood flow to the face which can reduce puffiness and brighten the skin tone. Massaging your face will also increase collagen production, which helps to prevent wrinkles and keep your skin looking young.
So without wasting any time, let’s start with our DIY
To prepare this massage cream, you will need:
- 1 tsp Aloe vera gel (If you can press it from the leaf yourself it will be great, if not, store-bought is okay too)
- 1 tsp of raw honey
- 1 small piece of ripe papaya
- 1 orange slice (de-seeded)
- Take 1 small slice of ripe papaya, remove the skin and mash it to get papaya pulp.
- Put this pulp in a blender, add 1 tsp of honey in this and also add 1 slice of orange to this.
- Blend it well until you get a smooth paste.
- Your massage cream is ready.
- Massage this cream on your face before going to bed and let it work on your skin for a full night.
- In just a few days of use, you can see a noticeable change in your skin.
Papaya and honey are well known for their hydrating properties. They provide moisture to dry skin, making it soft, supple, and smooth. Since Honey nourishes the skin, the enzymes in papaya cleanse the skin, unclog the pores, and also kill the acne-causing microbes.