It saves not only money but also time to get a facial done at home.
It is very important to treat your skin with the goodness of natural ingredients to pamper them once in a while.
- Your Regular Facial Cleanser
The skin is delicate on your face.
- You must use a gentle cleanser and lukewarm water to wash it.
- Don’t explicitly apply the product when washing your skin.
- Lather it first on your fingers, then spread it to your face.
- Remember to circularly massage the face so that the product spreads evenly and removes all the dust, traces of makeup, oil, and grime from the skin.
- Use micellar water or good old coconut oil is another way of removing makeup.
Without taking a toll on your face, these two methods will remove every bit of your makeup.
Sugar & Tea Tree Scrub
- Fine Sugar
- Tea Tree Essential Oil
- In a bowl, add about 1 teaspoon of fine sugar.
- Next, add 2-3 drops of plain water.
Then, add 2-3 drops of pure tea tree essential oil.
- Use a toothpick to blend the ingredients.
- Apply to your face and very gently rub the scrub into your skin.
Exfoliation is possibly the most significant facial step.
By getting rid of dead skin cells, it helps unclog the pores.
You can either use a scrub or use natural ingredients to make one at home.
Scrub to keep pores squeaky clean in circular movements.
Eggs & Almond Oil
- Take a bowl and mix the yolk of 1 egg with 1 tablespoon of sweet almond oil.
- Stir well using a fork and apply the mask to your clean face.
- Leave it on for about 15-20 minutes before washing it off.
Eggs are protein-packed.
Eggs, due to their astringent properties, help tighten the pores and enhance the texture of the skin.
Plus, vitamins E, A, protein, fatty acids, and zinc are filled with almond oil.
Apply a face mask now for the nourishing glow.
Your skin will be kept moist, hydrated, and radiant.
Plus, it gives a youthful look to your skin too.
It’s important to take your skin type into consideration when selecting a facemask.
- Use a clay or mud mask if it’s sticky skin, and if it’s dry, a mask that’s creamy and hydrating will work.
- A mix of these 2 masks is needed for combination skin.
- Whatever mask you settle for after 15-30 minutes, wash it off.
- Using a towel, pat your skin dry.
The final step in this facial is moisturizing.
- Apply some moisturizer or toner to your skin after washing the face mask off.
- You should use heavy cream if you have dry skin, and if it is oily skin, then light or a water-based moisturizer should work.
- Use only products with no additives, parabens, or fragrances for sensitive skin.
- Ensure that your face is massaged for at least 10-15 minutes.
- And that’s all, pamper yourself with this easy facial at home.