We all want a bright and even complexion. But so many factors affect this ultimate dream. Worry no more, as in today’s post we are sharing some very effective home remedies which will help you improve your natural skin complexion.
- Squeeze in the new lemon juice and add a little bit of honey.
- Use a gentle cleanser to add the mixture to your skin and let it sit for 30 minutes before washing off.
- To make a scrub, you should add some sugar to the lemon juice as well.
- This will also remove off dead cells from the surface, in addition to removing tan.
- Should you have an oily face, do not allow the honey to stay on your skin for too long.
- You can also try directly adding the lemon without honey.
Lemon juice has a natural bleaching effect, which helps to easily remove the tan.
In abundance, it contains Vitamin C, which is a great tan removal agent.
The citric acid contained in lemon helps to remove acne and make the lesions lighter.
- Fresh and organic coconut milk
- Using fresh and organic coconut milk to soak a cotton ball and dab it all over your face.
- Keep it on until it gets fully absorbed into the skin or dries.
- With a gentle cleanser, wash it off.
Coconut milk for the skin is particularly nourishing and hydrating.
It helps to recover the moisture lost.
In tan removal at home, the vitamin C and the mild acids contained in it help.
You may also use de-tanning treatments with coconut milk as the basis, in addition to applying coconut milk.
- Multani Mitti
For removing sun tan from all over the body and face, the home remedies mentioned above are useful.
If you want to remove tan from the face, however, then the following home remedies and treatments for tan will be beneficial.
When we are talking about sun tan removal from the skin, some wonder ingredients are Saffron, Sandalwood, Turmeric, and Multani Mitti.
- For some time, soak a few strands of saffron in milk.
- Apply 1 tablespoon of sandalwood and a teaspoon of Multani mitti, and 1/2 teaspoon turmeric to this mixture.
- Apply the milk to the areas affected. Saffron can be soaked in cream instead of milk to provide the skin with more moisture.
Saffron (Kesar) is a traditional ingredient of beauty found in households in India.
A natural way to obtain radiant skin is to use saffron. It is also known to enhance the texture of the skin, to treat diseases such as pigmentation, dark circles, pimples, and acne, and to lighten darkened skin.
This is a perfect way to get rid of tan easily, as you will see results for seven nights after using it daily.
- 2 teaspoons of oats or oatmeal
- 2-3 teaspoon of fresh, plain buttermilk
- For about five minutes, soak 2 teaspoons of oats or oatmeal in half a cup of water.
- Apply 2-3 teaspoons of plain, fresh buttermilk, and mix really well.
- You can add raw honey to make the pack more hydrated as well.
- To form a paste, mix these ingredients well and then apply it to your face, hands, arms, and other tanning-affected areas.
- Rub and let it remain for about 20 minutes in a circular motion.
- Wash off with new, brighter looking skin to show.
Oatmeal has outstanding properties for exfoliating and skin cleansing.
Buttermilk is rich in lactic acid, which reduces the tan, softens the skin, and enhances the tone of the skin.
In the traditional Ayurvedic recipe for Ubtan, oatmeal is also a main ingredient.
To remove tan from the body, it can be used as a soap-free natural cleanser.