When you hesitate to wear sleeveless clothing just to hide your dark underarms, then it is time to do something about them.
don’t worry anymore, there are tons of remedies to lighten your underarms, that too, at your home’s comfort.
Okay, all you need to do is restrict your use of hair removal creams and deodorants which contain large amounts of alcohol when you try these remedies out.
1. Fuller’s Earth
- Fuller’s earth/ Multani Mitti
- Lemon Juice
- In a bowl take 2 tablespoons of Multani mitti with 1 teaspoon of lemon juice add 1/4th teaspoon of wild turmeric and enough water to make a paste.
- Wipe your armpits using a damp washcloth, for wiping you can use ACV diluted water.
- Apply the mask on to your armpits, allow it to dry for 10-15 minutes, and rinse with lukewarm water.
- Use this treatment 3 times a week.
This natural clay can quickly exfoliate and lighten the dark underarms if you regularly apply it.
Everyone knows the best natural bleach is the good old lemon and the best thing to lighten your underarms.
Apart from being a rich Indian spice, turmeric is an important ingredient of beauty which enhances our skin in different ways.
It contains a chemical called curcumin, which is an antioxidant and helps to lighten the tone of the skin in the area around the underarm.
Turmeric is known as one of the most powerful natural remedies for lightening the skin.
Multani mitti has been in use for centuries to brighten the facial skin, and this also works well for underarms.
The Multani mitti will absorb all of the chemicals and leave the area clean and dry.
2. Orange Peel Powder
- Orange Peel Powder
- Raw Milk
- Rose Water
- In a bowl take 2 tablespoons of orange peel powder, now add 1 teaspoon of raw milk and enough rose water to make a mask.
- Now clean your underarms and apply the mask.
- Wait for it to dry completely, and then using your fingers rub the mask away.
- Then use a damp washcloth and remove any residue from the armpits.
- Use this mask 3 times a week.
The peels have exfoliating effects and brightening the skin.
You should give your smooth underarms a shot and flaunt to this home remedy.
For underarm whitening, the best home remedies may include orange peel.
Orange peels, due to their exfoliating and skin lightening effects, can be used effectively to lighten the skin under the body.
Orange peel helps erase the yellow mark from your teeth, too.
Orange peel is rich in vitamin C, fiber, folate, vitamin B1, copper, calcium, and pantothenic acid.
3. Brightening Cream
- Aloe Vera Gel
- Vitamin E capsules
- Wild Turmeric
- Coconut Oil
- In a bowl take 3 tablespoons of store-bought aloe vera gel, next add2 vitamin E capsules, and add 1teaspoon of coconut oil.
- Mixe all 3 very well, now lastly add 1/4th teaspoon of wild turmeric and again give a good mix.
- You can transfer this cream and store it in the refrigerator for 2 weeks.
- To use just take a little amount of the cream and apply in your clean underarms during night time.
- Wait for it to get absorbed, and then sleep.
Remember turmeric can stain your clothes so make sure you wear something that you don’t mind staining.
Vitamin E is used to help make skin clearer.
Luckily coconut oil is rich in Vitamin E.
Coconut oil also acts as a natural deodorant in other articles!
Turmeric powder is rich in antioxidants and helps eliminate all impurities from the skin and helps to lighten the underarm by decoloring it.
Aloe vera gel helps lighten the pigmentation because it is an antioxidant, and is also an inhibitor of tyrosinase.
Also, aloe vera gel is antibacterial which naturally helps to soothe the skin.