From hair loss to brittle texture, from split ends to frizz and dryness, damaged hair is a large issue!
Hair damage, which needs to be properly fixed, is caused by several reasons.
The first and most noticeable is the lack of adequate nutrition.
If the scalp and the hair fibers do not get enough moisture and nourishment, the hair begins to dry, brittle, and rough.
Environmental factors and pollution can also cause hair loss.
Lack of proper diet and proper sleep can also lead to dry and brittle hair, baldness, etc.
1. Swap your leave-in treatment for aloe vera.
- Fresh Aloe Vera
- Coconut Oil
- You’ll need a fresh aloe vera leaf to start on.
In a bowl add 2 teaspoons of aloe gel, 1 teaspoon of honey, and 3 teaspoons of coconut oil.
- Put all of the ingredients in a bowl and mix with a fork until it’s well combined you can also use a food processor for this step.
- Before washing your hair, you’ll want to apply this intense treatment.
- Because you want this to sit in your hair for at least 30 minutes, you don’t want to try it when you’re running out of time. It’s one of those masks that you wear, and then you go to work around the house or relax on the couch with a book in your hand while you’re waiting.
- Pay special attention to the scalp while applying the mask to make sure it reaches the hair from root to tip.
- When the time is over, it’s time for a shampoo.
Since the ingredients are sticky and thick, you may want to shampoo twice before you feel like your hair is clean.
This is particularly true for fine hair types because you don’t want to be left with greasy locks after treatment.
- Like every deep care, you don’t want to use it every day. Use this mask at most once a week.
It is full of vitamins A, C, and E; minerals; and water.
This also has a good dose of antioxidants, fatty acids, and proteolytic enzymes that are like a blast of moisture and nourishment for your scalp and fibers.
It works as a hair moisturizer, which, in short, means that it improves water retention so that moisture stays in instead of escaping.
Coconut oil has many of its healthy-hair properties, including nourishing the lauric acid triglyceride strand and helping to shield it from physical damage.
Besides, evidence indicates that it is better able to penetrate the hair cuticle due to its molecular weight, unlike some other oils.
Honey can also serve as a moisturizer for roots, and it makes your hair retain moisture for longer.
2. Cleanse with potato flour shampoo
- ¼ cup of potato flour
- 2 cups of water
- 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar
- In a saucepan, you’ll need to add ¼ cup of potato flour, 2 cups of water.
- Incorporate flour and water in a saucepan, mix thoroughly, and heat the mixture for 15 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, and add vinegar until incorporated, and let it cool before using.
- Once cooled, pour into a container and use it instead of a standard shampoo, ensuring that it is spread over the scalp and the length of the hair.
Potatoes are full of vitamins and minerals, including vitamin B, C, and iron, which help to strengthen hair and prevent hair loss and breakage.
Potato stimulates unhindered hair growth by washing the scalp and unhindered hair follicles.
This even stops your hair from falling and frees your scalp dandruff!
Potato is one of the cheapest and most effective ways to stimulate hair development.
Contrary to store-bought hair items that can contain additives that can be detrimental to long-term hair, the use of potatoes is a fully natural solution that works for most people.
Potato is made up of different essential vitamins that increase oxygen levels, which are used to repair and restore collagen.
Collagen is a protein present in the skin and other connective tissues. Improved collagen can help improve hair growth.
Apple cider vinegar improves hair and scalp pH.
By reducing the pH of your scalp, your hair becomes cleaner and easier to detangle, shinier, less frizzy, less brittle, and more moisturized.
Apple vinegar helps prevent fungal and bacteria from developing and keeps your hair and scalp clean.
This is anti-inflammatory and can help with dandruff and hair loss since the root cause is mostly bacteria.
Apple cider vinegar also contains nutrients (vitamins B, C, and potassium) that are beneficial to your hair.
Apple cider vinegar brightens and exfoliates your scalp, eliminating dead skin as well as the chemical residue that blocks the pores on your scalp.