Acne is a skin issue that both men and women may be affected by.
Today I’ll show you some of the most effective home remedies that will turn an acne problem and fast fixes.
- Peel a ripe banana and place the inner white side over your skin.
- For 10 minutes, massage it gently and wash your face.
- Repeat this twice a day, and you can say goodbye to pimples within a couple of days!
Do not throw the peel away after you’ve consumed a banana!
Since bananas are rich in potassium, vitamins, and minerals, and many of which are stored in the peel.
It is this nourishing nutrient community that will help reinforce the skin barrier and protect it from damage and breakouts.
Spot Treat With Tea Tree Oil
- Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Jojoba Oil
- Combine 10-12 drops of jojoba carrier oil with 1-2 drops of tea tree oil.
- With a gentle cleanser, wash your face and pat it dry.
- Simply spot the diluted oil on your pimples with a Q-tip.
- Allow it to stay on your face overnight.
- For the best performance, do this twice a day.
One of the very popular spot treatments that are used for acne is tea tree oil.
This essential oil, combining its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties, will help reduce the size of acne lesions and gently heal them.
But before applying it to your skin, make sure to verify that you are not allergic to essential oil.
Use Witch Hazel Extract
- Take a few drops of witch hazel toner and spread it all over your face with a cotton pad.
- After cleansing your skin, do this every day and follow up with a moisturizer to prevent over-drying your face.
Witch hazel has been used for centuries in skin care treatments and is a natural astringent.
When it comes to treating pimples, witch hazel can dry out blemishes and clear blackheads and whiteheads from your pores too.
1. Wash Your Face Properly
The core of every skincare routine is a thorough cleaning.
Using a mild and non-comedogenic cleanser once in the morning and once before going to bed to cleanse your face twice daily.
If you sweat excessively, cleanse your face.
Stop cleaning it only because it looks sticky.
To remove the oil from your skin, use blotting paper.
Also, to open the pores, use warm water when washing.
2. Know Your Skin Type
This is very important as it will help you choose the right type of skincare products for your skin type.
Products that are suitable for oily skin types are not ideal for dry skin types.
Since the sebaceous glands are overactive and contain a huge amount of sebum, oily skin is the most susceptible to pimples.
Combination skin type is also very prone to pimples on the T-zone.
3. Keep Your Skin Moisturized
For pimple prevention, moisturizing your skin is necessary.
Avoid moisturizers containing chemicals and synthetic fragrances, however.
Often go for non-comedogenic moisturizers so that, after every wash, your skin does not feel dry.
4. Use Acne Medication
In drugstores, there are over-the-counter remedies available that you can use to treat acne and pimples.
Before taking any medications, consult a dermatologist.
Also, make sure you carefully follow the directions.