In summer, many of us suffer more from acne, pimples, and rashes than in any other season.
This video would be helpful for you if you are someone with oily skin that gets acne and pimples, particularly during the hot weather.
Rose Water and Mint for Acne
- Put a few fresh mint leaves in a mortar and pestle and add some rose water.
- Mix together and prepare a paste.
- Apply it evenly as a spot treatment.
- Leave it on for about 15-20 minutes and then rinse off with plain water.
- If you want you can leave it overnight too.
- Repeat this treatment twice a week to reduce acne.
A time-tested cure to get rid of acne and pimples is rosewater.
It is famous for its wonderful benefits of skin healing as well as skin detoxification.
Plus, rose water has natural anti-bacterial properties that help kill the bacteria that cause acne and also clean the clogged pores to completely remove acne.
Also, rose water has anti-inflammatory benefits that help to soothe the redness and swelling of acne.
It also helps increase the turnover rate of skin cells and lightens the scars, scratches, etc., leaving us with clean skin.
One of the easiest ways to avoid breakouts is to preserve the pH balance of the skin since it stops the skin from being too oily or too dry.
When used daily on the skin, rosewater helps to restore the skin’s natural pH level, thus helping to prevent a variety of skin problems, including acne and pimples.
Yogurt and Mint for Acne
- In a bowl, take 1/2 tsp of mint
- Now, add 1 tbsp of fresh, plain yogurt to that.
- Add a very little amount of water if required and mix everything together to prepare the face pack.
- Apply and leave it on for 15-20 minutes before washing it off with fresh water.
- Reapply this face pack twice or thrice weekly with mint for acne care.
- For getting rid of acne, yogurt is known to be an outstanding natural remedy. It’s packed with regular anti-bacterial properties.
- It involves probiotics, which are basically healthy bacteria that help kill the acne-causing bacteria and, over time, make the skin clean and clear.
- It contains zinc, which is a critical mineral for acne treatment.
- Zinc has astringent properties that help shrink the pores and manage the oiliness of the skin.
This way, the chance of breakouts is minimized.
- Zinc also has anti-inflammatory benefits that further aid in treating acne.
- Yogurt, which is part of the AHA family, is a great source of lactic acid.
- Lactic acid exfoliates the skin and helps unclog the pores to remove the impurities from the surface of the skin and, to a large degree, avoid breakouts.
- Yogurt acts as a great natural hydrating agent.
It provides a sufficient amount of moisturization and hydration when used on the skin to avoid overactivation of the sebaceous glands and to create more oil than required.