Due to its remarkable medicinal properties, moringa has been used for centuries.
Moringa is rich in antioxidants and produces bioactive compounds from plants, and is a great ingredient to use for hair and skin.
MORINGA OATMEAL EXFOLIATING BODY SCRUB
- 1 cup old oats
- 2 tablespoons of moringa powder
- 1 cup granulated
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- Add 1 cup oats to a food processor and make a fine oats powder.
- Next, in this oats powder, mix the moringa powder and sugar.
- Next, add coconut oil and mix until everything is well combined.
- Store this scrub in an airtight container for up to 1 month.
- Wet your skin and gently apply the scrub while massaging it.
- Massage for 5-7 minutes, and then rinse it off with water.
What better way to fight winter dryness than the classic calming oatmeal scrub with moringa.
Dry and sensitive skin, especially with regular shaving, may be prone to inflammation.
To help avoid red and itchy skin, the added moringa contains anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial features.
Both coconut oil and oatmeal act as an emollient to help smooth your skin while your sugar exfoliates.
MORINGA FACE MASK TO REDUCE BLEMISHES
- 1/2 banana, mashed
- 1 tablespoon of moringa powder
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 2 tsp tea tree oil
- Take a bowl and mix all the ingredients.
- Wash your face and make sure it is clean.
- Then using a brush apply generously on your face.
- Leave it on for about 15-20 minutes and then rinse off with lukewarm water.
- Repeat 1-2 times a week.
Moringa leaves are known for their potent antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
Tea tree oil and honey have been used for their antibacterial properties for centuries as well.
On the market, most instant blemish remover creams tend to dry your skin, so the banana in this face mask helps to keep all the ingredients together and hydrated without drying your face.
This acne-fighting combo, anti-bacterial, will keep your blemishes under control.
Most breakouts are caused by sebum, an oily secretion from the sebaceous glands mixing with dead cells and blocking pores.
Since moringa may help reduce the development of oil on the skin, it helps reduce the build-up that blocks the pores.
In addition, moringa, due to its high antioxidant content, helps to balance the hormones and reduce the negative effects of stress.
MORINGA & YOGURT HAIR MASK:
- 2 tablespoons of Moringa oil
- 4 tablespoons of yogurt
- 1 teaspoon of mint
- Stir the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Apply the mask to your damp, clean hair and also massage it onto your scalp.
- Put a shower cap on your hair and let it sit for 30 minutes.
For improving hair growth, moringa is very beneficial.
It is a source of vitamins and minerals, such as vitamin A, vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6, B7, vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin E, vitamin K, calcium, copper, iron, potassium, magnesium, silica, zinc, sulfur, etc.
In coping with hair loss, vitamin B6 is really beneficial.
It stimulates the scalp and boosts hair growth.
In order to encourage hair growth, vitamin A is also a vital vitamin.
It plays a key role in developing our body’s healthy cells and tissues and reducing hair loss.
In addition, the presence of moringa antioxidants, amino acids, phytonutrients helps to promote hair growth.