It’s hard to overestimate the value of taking care of your skin.
It is the body’s largest organ and the first line of protection against infection and disease.
So, if you see splotches, dark spots, or skin pigmentation problems, you certainly want to do what you can to avoid further damage.
The good news is that you can easily solve a lot of pigmentation problems yourself.
This article will cover DIY bleach at home that you can use to lighten the skin and minimize any unsightly blemishes or dark spots.
- 2 tablespoons of wheat flour/ gram flour
- 1 tablespoon of raw milk
- 2 teaspoons of hydrogen peroxide
- Create a bleach by mixing all of the above ingredients well. Add enough water so that the paste is neither too thick nor too thin.
- Apply a mask to your face with bare hands or a brush.
- Let it rest for at least 10-15 minutes on your forehead.
- Let it dry up. Wash your face with some lukewarm water and pat it dry.
- Try using this homemade bleaching cream at least once a week.
- Within 1-2 months, you will be able to see a difference in skin texture and skin tone.
- If you want, you can also add a few drops of lemon juice to this natural bleach. It’s going to make this whitening work easier.
- You can also use hydrogen peroxide to minimize or lighten the dark spots over time.
This cream mask also removes age spots and keeps your skin healthy and radiant.
Word of Caution: the hydrogen peroxide is an acid!!!
- Try to keep the hydrogen peroxide content low. Otherwise, the skin could even burn.
- Hydrogen peroxide has a long-standing reputation as the only germicidal agent made up of oxygen and water with countless applications and benefits.
- It acts as a cleaning agent and disinfectant and is readily available for cleaning purposes.
- It’s even a brilliant replacement for bleach.
- Considered to be one of the best and most effective natural sanitizers, the amount of hydrogen peroxide available in grocery stores is typically 3%, while the remaining percentage is water.
- Depending on your skin, whether it is dry or oily, you can see if it fits you. Otherwise, it can cause excessive discomfort and sting.
- Hydrogen peroxide is commonly used for the lightening of the skin and acne.
- It works by delivering oxygen to the affected area. Oxygen release causes foaming that helps remove dead skin cells and clean the surface, thereby eliminating acne scars and brightening the skin.
Raw milk is rich in lactic acid, calcium, vitamins B12, B6, A, and D2, and protein.
These nutrients can be extremely beneficial to the skin as they help to regenerate the skin cells, narrow the pores, moisturize and moisturize the skin, repair the tissues and increase the skin’s elasticity and development of collagen.
Although we generally know that whole wheat is a great source of fiber, it also has properties that work wonders for the skin.
This is attributed to a few necessary vitamins and minerals, such as zinc, selenium, manganese, etc.
Like besan (gram flour), you can use wheat flour as a face pack to battle oily skin, cleanse contaminants, minimize acne and dark spots and enhance skin elasticity and brightness.