Koreans are known for their skincare worldwide. And why shouldn’t they?You all have seen how spotless and glass-like their skin is. Well, it isn’t an overnight occurrence. Koreans do spend a lot on their skin and take care of it day and night to reach a place where it looks spotless. If their skin has triggered a sudden urge in you to get the same look, you have come to the right place.
In today’s article, we will be sharing our top 9 hacks using which you can get a glass-like skin just like the Koreans.
Tip #1. Massage your face while in the shower
- Massaging the face using circular motion will help in improving the blood circulation which improves the condition of the skin.
- The easiest way to do this is to massage your face when you are in the shower.
- Apart from circular motion, you can also choose to tap your skin.
Tip #2. Add Honey To Your Skin Care
- Koreans use a lot of honey in their skincare.
- Honey contains cleansing properties which helps in removing the impurities whilst cleansing the pores.
- You can also intensify the effect by drinking honey with warm water.
Tip #3. The 10 seconds rule
- Using a toner 10 seconds after your shower is the best.
- This is so because the more you leave your skin exposed after the shower, the more it dehydrates.
- So the faster you can lock the moisture in, the better it will be for the skin.
Tip #4. Sheet Mask and Gym
- Sheet mask and Koreans are synonymous to each other.
- When you workout, your body release toxins from the pores which expose it.
- Using a sheet right after exercising will help in cleansing the skin and improving the overall condition.
- So the next time you go to the gym, carry a sheet mask along.
Tip #5. Double cleansing for the win
- While cleansing the face is a routine that everyone follows, most people cheat it by cleansing only once.
- If you want to have the same skin that Koreans have, it is a must that you double-cleanse your face.
- Followed in the night, double cleanse include cleansing the face first with an oil cleanser to remove the makeup and then cleansing using a face wash.
Tip #6. Rice for perfect skin
- Korean skincare isn’t finished without rice water in it.
- Korean women have been using rice water since forever to get spotless, glowing skin.
- It also works as a natural moisturizer which hydrates the skin while preventing premature ageing signs.
Tip #7. Hydration Routine
- Koreans believe in the hydration the most.
- To get glowing skin, you have to rinse your face first by using lukewarm water.
- Then, splash some cold water on your face and massage it by applying a layer of rose water.
Tip #8. Carry your towels to your room
- The secret behind Koreans perfect skin is the humidity that they surround themselves with.
- While most Koreans invest in a humidifier, you can always hang your warm and damp towel in your room for a similar effect.
- A humidifier helps in locking the moisture into the skin for glowing glass-like skin.
Tip #9. Always massage your face
- Essence, ampoule and serums are the key products in a Korean skincare routine.
- Massaging the skin improves the blood circulation which repairs the skin damage from within.
- Investing in a massage cream is also something that you can add to your skincare routine.