Green tea is rich in antioxidants, specifically EGCGs, which protect the skin from inflammation and aging skin and soothe skin that is prone to redness.
1st Face Mask
Green Tea Powder Face Mask Recipe
- Matcha Green Tea Powder
- To make it into a mask-like consistency, take one scoop of matcha green tea powder (about 1 tsp) with enough water.
- Since it has a special flavor, Matcha is also a fantastic green tea to drink.
- Apply with a large brush on your face, neck, and chest area.
- It takes approximately five minutes to dry completely.
- Keep it on for about 10 minutes.
- Then wash it off using some lukewarm water.
- For added moisture, mix honey or yogurt with green tea powder.
- In addition, if you have standard green tea on hand, you can also use it to make a mask.
- Take out a teabag of green tea and mix it with some honey and a little baking soda.
- It is also said this mask helps clear up acne.
- After this procedure, your skin should be very smooth.
- Consider using this mask, especially if you’re on the sensitive side, as a spot treatment for breakouts.
- Before bed, you could even put the mask on your pimples and wipe them off in the morning.
2nd Face Mask
Rice Flour And Green Tea
- 2 tablespoons rice flour
- 1 tablespoon green tea
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Until you get a smooth mixture, combine the ingredients.
- Apply this to your face.
- Stop getting too close to your mouth and eyes.
- Keep it on or until it is dry for about 15 minutes.
- With cool water, rinse it off and pat your skin dry.
The lemon is vitamin C rich.
Photoaging, inflammation, and hyperpigmentation were found to minimize with the topical application of vitamin C.
There is a coarse texture of rice flour and can help in exfoliation.
3rd Face Mask
Cream And Green Tea
- 2 teaspoons green tea
- 1 teaspoon milk cream
- 1 teaspoon fine sugar
- Take a bowl and add all the ingredients and mix them until you get a coarse mixture.
- Apply this mixture to your cleansed face and gently scrub your face in circular motions.
- Remember to be extremely gentle as we have sugar in the pack.
- Leave it on for about additional 15 minutes.
- Rinse your face with lukewarm water and pat dry.
Just like milk, the milk cream also contains lactic acid.
This acid will assist in the development of fine lines and wrinkles and increase the firmness of the skin.
In exfoliating dead skin cells, the texture of the sugar can help.
4th Face Mask:
Orange Peel And Green Tea
- 1 tablespoon green tea
- 1 tablespoon orange peel powder
- ½ teaspoon honey
- Take a bowl and add all the ingredients and mix them until you get a smooth mixture.
- Apply this face mask to your entire face and gently scrub your face in small circular motions.
- Leave it on for about 15 minutes.
- Rinse your face with water and pat dry.
- Use this remedy 1-2 times a week.
An orange peel can have anti-aging effects and can improve the development of collagen and elastin.
The research analysis found that it could be a potent anti-wrinkle agent due to its antioxidants and anti-enzymatic activity.
Honey can keep the skin hydrated.