Regularly scheduled skincare is important.
You need to use the right cleansing method to get rid of all the dirt and oil, whether you have dry skin or oily skin.
- A cup of regular oats
- Milk powder 1 tbsp
- Glycerin – 1 tbsp
- Boil 1 cup oats along with 1 tablespoon of milk powder in a saucepan under low flame.
- You will see the oats and milk mixture becoming thick. Now stop cooking.
- On flow flame, it will take around 5-7 minutes.
- Don’t wait till the oats mixture becomes very thick, but you should stop cooking when there is little water content left in it.
- Now take this semi-thick oats and milk mixture and strain it through a fine strainer, or you can use a cheesecloth too for this.
- Strain all the liquid content from the mixture.
- It might take a few minutes and might be a little difficult to get all the milk due to its thick consistency.
- The consistency of the extracted cleansing milk will be a little bit thick and sticky.
- Let it cool down completely.
- Once it is completely cool, add 1 tablespoon of glycerine and mix it well.
- Your cleansing milk is now ready for use.
To Use :
- Take a pea-sized amount of the cleansing milk on your palm, and apply it directly on your face and start gently massaging it into your skin.
- Then use a clean cotton pad or a microfiber cloth to wipe it off.
- Lastly, wash your face with some lukewarm water and follow this up with your regular moisturizing or skincare routine.
- You can store this cleansing milk in your refrigerator and use it once a day for the next two-three days. Your skin will feel softer, and the sun burns will get milder.
Benefits of This Cleansing Milk:
- We know oats are used in many skin care products for its anti-inflammatory and soothing qualities.
- It also helps to treat itches, sunburns, and dryness on the skin.
- Continuous usage will help in treating sunburns and itchiness.
- Oats will soak up any excess oil on your skin and help you treat acne.
- Its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects help to treat dry skin and to remove dead skin cells.
- There is no better thing in the world that can do miracles on your skin/body other than the natural ingredients.
- Lactic acid, which has powerful bleaching effects, is found in milk powder.
- To uncover a layer of fresh and healthy skin cells, this face cleanser helps peel off the dull, dead skin cells.
- Like oats, we all know that glycerine is another miraculous ingredient for our skin.
- It can restore damaged skin and also help to get radiant and clear skin.
- Glycerine is extremely gentle on the skin; even sensitive skin people, too, use it.
- It is commonly used in the Treatment of skin irritation, rashes, and itching.
- Glycerin’s moisturizing properties not only help to provide the skin with deep moisturization by hydrating its outer layer,
but also by strengthening its natural barrier functions to prevent the evaporation of water from it.