While it is good for your overall health to eat flaxseeds, when applied topically, the skin benefits of flaxseed are no less.
In fact, when it comes to skincare, flaxseeds check all the boxes; from moisturizing your skin to reducing pigmentation, they can benefit you in a variety of ways.
Flaxseed Face Pack For Pigmentation
- Yogurt: 2 tbsp
- Ground Flaxseeds: 2 tbsp
- Facial oil of your choice: 3-4 drops
- Cinnamon: 2 tbsp
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl to form a smooth paste in order to use flaxseed for pigmentation.
- Cleanse your face and apply this paste to your neck and face evenly.
- For 15 minutes, leave it.
- Wash your face with normal water, and pat dry, and apply a serum or facial oil of your choice to finish it off.
- For less pigmented skin, use this face mask at least once per week.
Flaxseed Face Mask For Acne Scars And Acne:
- Flaxseed oil- 1 tbsp
- Lemon juice -1 tbsp
- Honey – 1bsp
- Fuller’s Earth or Multani Mitti -4tbsp
- Mix all the ingredients and add a bit of water to form a smooth paste to obtain the advantages of flaxseeds for acne scars.
- Apply this paste evenly and let it dry on your face and neck.
- To finish it off, wash it off with normal water, pat dry your face, and apply a serum or facial oil of your preference.
Flaxseed Face Pack For Skin Tightening
- Flaxseeds: 2 tbsp
- Water: ½ Cup
This flaxseed face pack for skin tightening is maybe the easiest to produce.
- Boil water in a saucepan and add the flaxseeds to it.
- Then cover the saucepan and let it sit for 3-4 hours.
- Cleanse your face, and add the flaxseed paste to it.
- When the 1st coating has dried out, apply again.
- Do this 4 times, then let the mask fully dry.
- Lastly, wash it off with normal water, pat dry, and apply a serum or facial oil of your choice.
- For firmer skin, use this face mask at least once a week.
Flaxseed Face Pack For Skin Brightening
- 1 tbsp flaxseed powder
- 1 tbsp raw milk
- A pinch of wild turmeric
- Mix everything together in the given quantity in a bowl and make a smooth and uniform mask.
- Apply it all over the face and neck area and leave it to dry for about 15-20 minutes.
- Wash it off with cold water.
- Repeat 2-3 times or till the time you notice the tan on your face and other body parts to have vanished.
Anti-Ageing Flaxseed Serum:
- Vitamin E Oil – 1 Capsule
- Flax seeds – 3 tablespoons
- Water – 2 cups
- First, in two cups of water, add three tablespoons of flaxseed and put it on the flame.
- Allow the gel to boil at low temperatures.
- Turn the heat off as the gel becomes soft and the water begins to become somewhat sticky.
- Pour this flaxseed gel into a clean muslin cloth, separate the gel and squeeze it well in a cup.
- By cutting 1 vitamin E capsule, add oil into 1 teaspoon of flaxseed gel.
- By combining them well, the anti-aging serum is ready to be used.
- It lasts for one to two weeks when stored in the refrigerator.
- But use within 3-4 days is suggested.
- Apply after washing your face and let it sit on the skin and do not wash.