During the lockdown, actress Malaika Arora has started a new series, where she talks about a few DIYs that she regularly follows for her skin & hair care.
Recently on her Instagram account, Malaika shared her favourite DIY for acne-prone skin. The method is very simple with three simple ingredients that are available in every kitchen. It works beautifully, in no time for acne-prone skin.
To prepare this face mask you will need
- Cinnamon powder
- & Lemon Juice
- In a clean bowl take 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- In this add around 1 tsp of honey and few drops of lemon juice.
- Mix it well and your mask is ready.
- Apply this mask all over your face.
- Leave for 8-10 minutes.
- Rinse it off with cold water.
- Apply your face moisturizer and sunscreen after this.
- For best results use this mask twice a week.