Dark spots on the face can be annoying! Dark spots caused due to hyper-pigmentation, generally occur during one’s middle age. Skin problems such as acne, pimples, blackheads, etc. are some of the other common problems that leave dark marks on your skin.
Today in this post we are going to share few effective remedies that will help you to erase all dark spots on your face in just a month of time.
Strat with our mask#1
To make this you will need
- First take 1 potato, peel skin and chop it.
- Now blend this chopped potato.
- In a clean bowl take 2 spoons of potato paste, in this add 2 spoons of yogurt.
- Mix and your mask is ready.
- Apply this mask all over your face and leave it for 15 minutes.
- Rinse it off with plain water.
- For desired results, do this remedy every alternate day.
Now coming to our mask#2
- Sandalwood powder – 2 tbsp
- Lemon Juice – 1 tsp
- Glycerin – 1 tsp
- & enough rose water
- Make a fine paste of the sandalwood powder, lemon juice, and glycerin. Add rose water to adjust the consistency of the paste.
- Apply the paste all over your face and specifically on the dark spots. Leave on for a few minutes.
- Let it dry, and then wash it off.