A simple way to avoid excessive hair falls is to massage your scalp with hair oils.
It increases the circulation of the blood, nourishes the scalp, and strengthens the follicles of the hair.
You should prepare your hair oil at home and provide your hair with a chemical-free oil treatment.
To make this, you’ll need:
- Coconut Oil/Almond Oil
- Fenugreek Seeds
- Garlic Cloves
- Black Seeds/ Nigella Seeds
- Red Onion
- Castor Oil &
- Tea Tree Oil
- The 1st step is to chop all the ingredients; let’s start with chopping garlic into small chunks.
- Use around 6-7 large cloves for 1 cup of oil.
For hair regrowth, garlic is really great.
It significantly reduces hair loss and helps to eliminate pollutants from the scalp.
Allicin in garlic, helps improve blood circulation, which in turn promotes hair growth; it holds dandruff at bay as well.
- Take 2 small red onions and chop them into pieces.
Onion is known for doing wonders on the hair; it promotes hair growth and stops hair fall.
- Put a saucepan on the low-medium flame and add 1 cup of oil coconut/almond into it.
- Once the oil starts to warm up, add 4 tablespoons of castor oil and let the oil warm-up for 2-3 minutes.
- Next, add 2 tablespoons of black seeds, 2 tablespoons of fenugreek seeds, and mix.
- Let the seeds cook till the fenugreek seeds turn slightly black in color.
- Once done, add the onion and garlic chunks into the oil and heat it up on the lowest flame setting possible.
- Continue to stir until the onions become translucent.
- Turn the flame off and leave the oil aside until it completely cools down.
- Then add a few drops of oil from the tea tree and stir well.
- Take how much oil is required for your hair length.
- Warm the oil slightly in a microwave.
- Make small sections of your hair and apply the hair oil using your fingers.
- Keep the hair oil for at least an hour and maximum overnight.
- Shampoo and condition as usual.
- Do this oiling treatment once a week.
Tips For Fast Hair Growth:
- Give your scalp a massage once a day. It will improve blood flow to the follicles of your hair and promote hair growth.
- Gently wash your hair. This is important for breakage avoidance.
- Rinse your hair with cold water or with lukewarm water.
Hot water can strip essential oils away and lead to breakage.
- Avoid tying your hair up too much. Inflamed follicles will result from tying up your hair.
- Invest in hair serum.
Hair serums give an immediate shine and avoid damage to hair as well.
They also decrease tangles and stop breakage.
- Stop using hair appliances and hot hair straighteners.
These instruments result in breakage and dry the hair as well, taking away the content of moisture.