Dark spots are also known as hyperpigmentation in most women, whether they are young or old.
There are various simple but highly effective home remedies in minor cases of dark spots which can fade marks and enhance the overall appearance significantly.
Tulsi, Multani Mitti And Rose Water
- Tulsi leaves powder
- Multani Mitti
- Rose Water
- Take a bowl and mix 1 teaspoon of tulsi leaves powder with 1/2 teaspoon of Multani mitti and enough rose water.
- Apply the mask and rise after it is completely dry.
The excess oil from the skin is absorbed by Multani mitti, while tulsi has the characteristics to balance out the skin tone.
Don’t try this treatment if you have dry skin.
Using Tulsi on your face, you will get a clear and vibrant skin tone.
When mixed with rosewater, you will flaunt youthful and glowing skin tones.
Tulsi clears the pores on your skin.
Papaya And Milk
- Fresh Papaya
- Full fat raw milk
- Mix papaya pulp with milk cream and apply it all over your face.
- Rinse after 15 minutes.
Papaya contains alpha-hydroxy acids that help in skin exfoliation, and milk has lactic acid that helps in brightening the skin.
Papain is an enzyme that has skin-lightening properties and can reduce the visibility of blemishes and acne scars.
Papain acts as a gentle exfoliator, together with alpha-hydroxy acids, that dissolves inactive protein and dead skin cells.
Milk cream contains lactic acid, which is very helpful in lightening the skin and eliminating dead skin cells that build upon your face.
Sandalwood, Turmeric, And Milk
- Wild Turmeric
- Raw Milk
- Make a fine paste of 1 tablespoon of sandalwood powder, 1 teaspoon of wild turmeric, and enough raw milk, and apply it over your clean face.
- Wait for 15 minutes, then wash.
Sandalwood helps to reduce the dark spots, while turmeric is anti-bacterial.
Milk gives a glow to your face.
Turmeric can help restore and treat uneven skin tone to your natural glow.
Turmeric is also great for removing suntan, which makes the skin look dull.
Coconut Oil, Lemon, And Sugar
- In a bowl, add a teaspoon of sugar, a few drops of coconut oil, and lemon juice.
- Mix and apply this mixture to your face and leave it on for about 15 minutes.
Lemon helps to brighten the skin, while sugar removes the dead skin cells, and coconut oil soothes and hydrates the skin.
1. Cleanse Everyday
- There is a reason why cleaning rituals are emphasized by skin experts.
- Apart from dirt, makeup residue, and excess oils, washing removes dead skin cells from your skin.
- Dead skin cells buildup can also clog your pores and cause breakouts, which can mess with the even tone of your skin in turn.
- To keep your skin well hydrated, use a gentle cleanser, and follow it up with a very good moisturizer.
- Choose a moisturizer that will restore and avoid dehydration of the skin barrier.
2. Use A Sunscreen
- When it comes to uneven skin color, the sun is the biggest culprit.
- In certain situations, the damage caused by the sun ranges from dark spots to brown to fine lines and skin cancer.
- The main cause of irregular skin tone is hyperpigmentation caused due to sun exposure.
- To protect your skin from sun damage, dermatologists suggest using a broad-spectrum sunscreen at all times during the year.
- As per your skin type, you can choose a chemical or physical form of sunscreen.
- A moisturizer that comes with UV protection may be used as well.
3. Be Mindful Of Diet
- Hormonal imbalances and breakouts can be triggered by a poor diet.
- Stay away from sugar, flour, caffeine, cola, and processed foods that are refined.
- Having fresh fruits and vegetables will provide the necessary vitamins for your skin.
- Even skin tones are improved by fish, eggs, green tea, green leafy vegetables, and citrus fruits such as oranges.
- To flush out the toxins, drink plenty of water.