Whether it’s a matter of playing with our look or hiding the greys, we all have different reasons for coloring our hair.
You can easily get your hair dyed in the salon, but why should you let your hair face the torment of toxic chemicals when you can try some homemade hair dyes and get almost the same results?
If you want to know more about it, then keep on watching to find some fun and simple ways to make hair dyes at home!
A homemade beetroot hair dye will give your hair a deep burgundy color.
A carrot for this, and the outcome is going to be fantastic! In the presence of sugar, the color can be even greater.
- Take (1/2) a cup of beet juice in a small pan and pour in (1/2) a cup of carrot juice. Add 2 teaspoons of sugar, too.
- Now position the pan over medium heat and wait 4-5 minutes.
- Keep the contents of the pan stirring with a spoon so that all the ingredients are properly combined.
- Heating up the mixture will trigger it, making it simpler and smoother for you to submit.
- Now, move on to the next stage and work the natural dye mixture into your hair slowly.
- Keep it on for at least an hour, then rinse it out.
- Apply this once a month.
2. Lemon Dye’s
This color is intended to lighten your hair. Just try the lemon.
- 1 portion of water
- 2 pieces of the lemon juice
- Spray bottle
If you want to naturally lighten and make streaks in your hair, consider using lemon. Lemon may be able to lighten the hue of your hair.
- Mix a cup of water with 2 teaspoons of lemon juice.
- Then add it to wet hair and let your hair dry naturally. See if you feel the effect of lightening.
- Wait until your hair has dried to wash or rinse on its own.
- Repeat this procedure once a week to lighten the hair slowly.
- Try not to do it any more than this, or you may be able to damage your hair.
3. Henna powder
A homemade henna hair dye will give your hair a brunette shade.
- 3 to 4 amla (make a paste)
- Henna 200 gm
- 3 tsp tea leaves
- Water and small iron bowl
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl of iron.
- Only leave it for a night.
- Apply all the dry and already shampooed hair the next morning.
- Let it work for three hours.
- Only shower with warm water and do not have to be a shampoo.
- After a day, wash your hair with a decent shampoo and condition.
Henna is great for coloring your hair.
Do not use henna dye that has chemicals in it and is black in color.
You can buy the henna powder that is conveniently available in drugstores or online stores or beauty stores.
A homemade walnut hair dye will give your hair dark hair color.
Simple walnut hulls are something that many swear by when it comes to darkening hair.
Walnut casings (outer casings of nuts) stain easily, so be careful when using this process.
It’s a good idea to wear your protective gloves.
Walnut hulls often need a lot of preparation before they can be applied to the hair.
- Crush the hulls to the paste. How much you’re using depends on how much hair you’ve got.
You should be able to coat your hair fully, so you’re going to need more for longer hair.
- Cover the paste with hot water and a sprinkle of salt.
- Enable the paste to be soaked for 3 days.
- Then to this, add 3 more cups of boiling water and simmer for 5 hours.
- Be sure to boil the walnut paste in a non-metal pan.
- Strain the liquid and put the remaining bits of walnut hulls in a cloth container.
- Twist the bag firmly, making sure that any leftover juice is strained.
- Place the remaining liquid in a pan and boil until it is around a quarter of its original volume.
- Place the mixture in the refrigerator for about a week.
- Then spill the mixture 15 times over your hair.
- Make sure you capture the mixture as it falls through your hair, using a bowl or a basin.
You’re going to want to re-use the same substance.
- Enable it to stay in your hair for 30 minutes before you wash it out with cool water.
This is a process that takes a while to get to work.
The impact will build up in a couple of weeks.
- Repeat this step every week until you get the shade you want.
- From there, to retain the hue, re-dye your hair once a month.