A good night cream is a key to healthy and youthful skin.
All the bad effects on our skin can be reversed by this natural face night cream.
Shea Butter Night Cream with Aloe Vera Gel:
- Shea butter
- Aloe vera gel
- Almond oil
- Rosehip oil
- Lavender oil
- Take 1 tbsp of shea butter and melt it in a double boiler.
- Place a saucepan on the stove.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low until the water reaches a steady simmer.
- Remove the melted shea butter from the stove and add half tsp pure aloe vera gel to that.
- Also, add 1 tsp rosehip oil and few drops of sweet almond oil.
- Mix and let it sit aside until it reaches room temperature and begins to thicken a little bit.
- Finally, add 15-20 drops of lavender essential oil, and using a fork, mix it with the rest of the cream mixture.
- Stir the cream a bit with the fork.
- You can also use an electric hand blender to make it a little soft and creamy.
- Transfer the night cream to a clean and dry airtight container.
- Cleanse your face thoroughly with a gentle or herbal face cleanser that suits your skin type.
- Pat dry your face using a clean and soft towel.
- Apply night cream in gentle upward strokes and circular motions by using your fingers.
- Avoid the area around your eyes.
- Never forget applying the cream to your neck.
- Ideally, you should apply a night cream 30 minutes before you go to bed.
- Lastly, you should be religious in applying night cream regularly.
- You can use this cream 2 times a day.
Benefit Of Shea Butter:
- Shea butter, including oleic acid, stearic acid, linoleic acid, palmitic acid, etc., is a great source of fatty acids.
- These fatty acids make our skin highly nourishing and hydrating.
- Shea butter, meanwhile, contains a decent amount of vitamins A and E.
- It is understood that both these vitamins moisturize, nourish, and protect our skin.
- Vitamin A is essential in order to heal dry skin.
- It increases the production of sebum in our skin, and natural sebum helps to relieve dryness and further protects the skin.
- This vitamin also helps to improve the growth of cells and smooth lines and wrinkles.
- Vitamin E can also shield our skin from environmental factors, especially sun damage.
- In addition, vitamin F is present naturally in shea butter, which is known for its skin benefits.
Benefits Of Aloe Vera Gel:
- Aloe vera has incredible rejuvenating skin properties, and it works to restore dull and dry skin magically.
- Without clogging pores, Aloe vera will soften the texture of the skin.
- Aloe vera, being rich in anti-inflammatory properties, gives the skin a new and relaxing feeling.
- Aloe vera is water-rich.
- Without increasing the oiliness, it helps to hydrate the skin and moisturize it.
Benefits Of Rosehip Oil:
- Thanks to its high amount of nourishing fatty acids, Rosehip oil is known for its hydrating properties.
- Regular rosehip oil treatment helps to treat dry and flaky skin.
- Rosehip oil is rich in vitamins that function together to rejuvenate the aging skin, essential fatty acids as well as anti-oxidants.
- This oil can penetrate and restore the damage to the deepest layers of the skin and helps to smooth out lines and wrinkles.
Benefits Of Sweet Almond Oil:
- Sweet almond oil is a great source of vitamin E, which is a strong anti-oxidant.
- In almond oil, vitamin E is extremely beneficial in combating free radicals and environmental components and protects the skin from premature aging and other skin damage.
- It also offers advantages of de-pigmentation, helping to lighten the spots and scars on the skin, thereby rounding out the complexion.