Olive oil is regarded as one of the finest natural oils in the world.
It is derived from olives has always been known for its wonderful properties.
While olive trees are mostly grown in the Mediterranean region, olive oil extracted from the tree is used all over the world, and the Indians have also begun to add olive oil to their daily diet.
Known as good cooking oil, many fitness enthusiasts swear by this potion.
But not many people know the advantages of olive oil for their skin and hair.
In fact, you’ll be surprised to know that olive oil can contribute to hair growth.
And, if you’re wondering how olive oil can contribute to hair growth, here’s some support!
Moisturizing Hair Mask
- 1/2 teaspoon Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 1 Egg Yolk
Hair smoothing and improving the consistency of olive oil is rapidly gaining recognition throughout the world.
- Bring your deadlocks back to life with a moisturizing pack of olive oil (1/2 teaspoon), honey (2 tablespoons), and protein-rich egg yolk.
- Mix the ingredients thoroughly to make the paste smooth.
- Apply the paste to your hair and let it sit for 20 minutes, then rinse off with cold water.
- Do this 2 times in a week, implement the regime.
Olive Oil is high in vitamin E, which keeps your hair healthy and stops hair from falling.
Massaging daily with olive oil can also solve the issue of split ends.
Control Frizzy Hair
- Mix a quarter of a cup of mayonnaise with a tablespoon of olive oil.
- Combine the two until the mixture is smooth.
- Apply to clean, towel-dried hair, from the roots to the tips.
- Keep it on for 30 minutes, then wash it off with a mild shampoo. You should do it once a week.
If your hair is frizzy due to dryness, olive oil will prove to be a savior.
It’s an outstanding hair conditioner and keeps your hair hydrated and manageable.
Its moisturizing properties allow the seal to form a protective layer over your hair.
As a fast remedy, you can rub a few drops of olive oil between your fingers and run over towel-dried hair.
This will help to seal the moisture and keep the frizz in place.
You may also use mayonnaise and an olive oil mask to minimize frizz.
TIP: If you do not like the scent of mayonnaise on your hair, add a drop of lavender essential oil to the mixture.
For Hair Growth
- Slice the avocado, scoop the fruit and mix in the food processor.
- Add about 1 tablespoon of olive oil to this mixture and add a little more. If you have a big avocado, use half a tablespoon of oil.
- Make sure the mixture doesn’t have any lumps.
- The trick is to apply a tablespoon of water while mixing for a lump-free, smooth mixture that is perfect for use as well.
- When the mixture is in a cup, add another tablespoon of olive oil.
- Run this mixture with your fingertips through your hair fibers, and cut your hair properly to make sure all the fibers are reached.
- Pin your hair and put it on for 20 minutes.
- After that, clean it off properly.
Caution: you’re going to have to clean a few times before you get rid of all the greasiness.
Everyone needs long tresses, and one of the easiest ways to achieve that is to use liquid gold.
The use of olive oil is a brilliant idea as it eliminates the excess build-up of sebum.
In reality, sebum slows down the growth of new hair follicles and hair in general.
You should use olive oil daily to make your hair grow longer.
Olive oil also provides nutrients for your scalp, which will stimulate hair growth.
Use a wonderful olive oil and avocado hair mask to encourage hair development.