Olive oil is one of the best known off-kitchen counter hair care specialists.
The best thing you can do besides adding it to your diet is olive oil for hair, of course!
In incredible ways, olive oil helps hair; genuinely, this one thing is all you need for all your hair woes.
Amla and Olive Oil for Hair Growth
- 3-4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Some amla powder
- In a bowl, mix 3-4 tablespoons olive oil, 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar, and then add enough amla powder to prepare a smooth hair pack.
- Starting from the roots to ends, spread the paste uniformly on your hair strands.
- Let it sit in your hair for 20-30 minutes.
- Wash off with normal shampoo, a mild shampoo.
- Repeat to prevent hair fall and stimulate hair development twice a week.
For our hair, amla is a perfect ingredient.
It is rich in vitamin C, which plays a major role in hair reinforcement and inducing new hair development.
Amla helps to deal with problems with hair, such as hair thinning, baldness, and poor hair.
In addition, amla is also filled with anti-oxidant benefits, amino acids, and various essential nutrients that provide hair roots with nourishment and help combat hair-damaging factors.
Many of us know that healthy hair begins with a healthy scalp.
Apple cider is very effective in preserving the scalp’s pH equilibrium, which in turn ensures the scalp is healthy.
Honey, Cinnamon, and Olive Oil
- In a bowl, combine 1 tablespoon each of olive oil, raw honey, and cinnamon powder.
- Apply the mixture all over the hair and scalp, covering from roots to tips.
- Wear a shower cap.
- Wait 20-30 minutes and then first wash your hair with lukewarm water and then remove the residue using a mild shampoo.
- Repeat once or twice a week.
Cinnamon is an ideal ingredient for enhancing the scalp’s blood circulation.
Better blood circulation guarantees the hair follicles proper nourishment, which in turn also strengthens them and boosts hair growth.
Vitamins and minerals are filled with honey, providing optimal nourishment for the hair follicles.
As well as serving as a natural deep conditioner for hair, it rejuvenates the hair follicles.
Honey’s antioxidant and anti-bacterial properties keep the scalp safe and ultimately contribute to healthy hair growth.
Olive Oil and Hibiscus Flower
- Hibiscus flowers
- Olive oil
- Take fresh hibiscus flowers for 3-4.
- Wash them thoroughly and make the petals separate.
- Put them in a mortar and pestle and add some olive oil.
- Create a paste and add the scalp to the resulting mixture.
- On the length of the hair, add the same as well.
- Leave it on the hair and scalp for 40-45 minutes.
- To wash, use a mild shampoo. Once or twice a week, repeat.
Hibiscus is rich in vitamin C, which plays a crucial role in hair loss prevention and hair growth promotion as well.
Vitamin C can increase the development of collagen, which strengthens the hair follicles and stimulates hair growth.
As well as protecting our hair follicles from free radical damage, vitamin C has antioxidant properties.
Studies have shown that even from bald areas on the scalp, the hibiscus flower can induce new hair growth.