We just want to wake up to smooth and radiant skin every morning, but as pollution and stress increase, the quality of our skin only seems to deteriorate. But we have a solution that could actually make your wish come true. A DIY sleeping mask for the night that will help your skin recover its lost glow.
The reason why night masks and night serums work is that both your body and your skin are at rest during the night.
The skin is using this time to heal itself, and an external product such as a night mask and a night serum helps with the process.
So, if the radiant skin is what you’re looking for, the masks on!
Vitamin C Brightening Mask
- 1 teaspoon of orange juice
- 1 tablespoon of sweet almond oil
- In a cup, combine the two ingredients well.
- Dip the cotton ball into the solution and rub it all over your face and neck.
- Massage with your fingers in a circular, upward motion.
- Keep it overnight and rinse it off the next morning.
Dark spots, pigmentation, and uneven skin tones can make your skin look dull and tired.
This mask includes vitamin C and almond oil, which help to remove dark spots and pigmentation.
Oranges are a rich source of ascorbic acid.
If you’re looking to improve your skin, try adding orange juice to your routine.
You can even consider drinking orange juice on a regular basis.
In addition to vitamin C, the juice is also a rich source of minerals such as magnesium, potassium, and folic acid.
It can also give you a skin tone and change your complexion over time, revealing fresh and improved skin.
Start adding almond oil to your skincare routine if you’re looking for a more natural way to enhance the overall appearance of your skin.
This is also another type of environmental protector. Almond oil has high concentrations of vitamin E, magnesium phosphorus, and copper and is also rich in antioxidants.
Applying almond oil to your skin is a great way to lock your skin in moisture and keep your skin glowing all day.
Not only will the skin be left hydrated, but it will also have a better overall appearance and even hue.
Tomato sleeping to remove pigmentation
- Tomato Juice
- 2 tablespoons of raw milk
Tomato contains lycopene, which is an ideal ingredient for brightening the skin. raw milk, on the other hand, brightens the skin tone and keeps it nourished.
- Take a bowl add 2 tablespoons of tomato juice and add 2 tablespoons of raw milk and mix well.
- Dip the cotton ball in this solution and rub it all over the face.
- Allow to dry and add a second layer to it.
- You may add the third layer or mix the two ingredients into a thick paste and spread it all over your face.
- Leave it overnight and wash it off with cold water in the morning.
- You can use this mask 2 times a week.
Tomatoes contain high levels of potassium and vitamin C, which improves the dullest skin and adds shine to the skin.
Apart from that, it helps to treat skin issues linked to aging and sun damage, making it a perfect skin rejuvenator.
Owing to its astringent properties, tomatoes help minimize excess sebum on the surface of the skin, avoiding oil build-up, which further decreases the risk of blackheads and whiteheads.
Since they have pore-shrinking properties and help to relax the skin, the chances of acne and pimples are also greatly reduced.
This makes tomatoes a versatile and common ingredient for problematic skin conditions.