Spot treatment has become a rage amongst people. It is a quick way of fixing acne and treating the problem from the roots. However, the spot treatment available in the market can cause side effects. Due to this, we rely upon nature to do its job.
In today’s article, we will be sharing some quick spot treatment using natural ingredients which will cure your pimples of the pores.
Treatment #1. Basil and Honey
Basil, when mixed with honey, helps in treating the skin while moisturizing it.
Honey contains emollient properties which moisturize the skin while basil with its antioxidant properties helps in repairing the skin damage.
- Crush 1 tbsp of basil leaves and mix it with honey.
- Apply it on your face and let it sit for 10 minutes.
- Rinse off and pat the skin dry.
Treatment #2. Basil and Neem
Basil and neem both works as excellent bacteria-killing agents which treat acne from the roots.
It helps in removing the impurities of the skin while treating skin damage.
- Grind 10-12 leaves of both basil and neem leaves.
- Mix it with aloe vers gel and apply it on your pimple.
- Rinse it off after 15 minutes and finish by applying a light moisturizer over it.
Treatment #3. Basil and Rice Flour
This mixture helps in removing impurities from the pores which clog it and cause acne to pop up.
It also brightens and whitens the skin while smoothening it.
- Mix 4-5 basil leaves, crush it and mix it with 1 tbsp of rice flour.
- Add rose water to make a paste and apply it on your zit.
- Let it sit for 5 minutes and rinse off using cold water.
Treatment #4. Basil and Tomato
Tomato contains vitamin A and C which repair skin damage and treat acne from pores.
- Mash 1 tomato into a pulp and mix it with basil leaves.
- Apply this onto your pimple and allow it to sit for 10-15 minutes.
- Use lukewarm water to rinse it off and pat the skin dry.
Treatment #5. Basil and Yoghurt
Yoghurt contains probiotics which help in killing the bacteria that causes acne.
It is also an excellent cleansing ingredient which removes impurities off the pores.
- Mix 1 Tsp of basil powder with 1-2 Tsp of yoghurt and apply it on the pimple.
- Rinse it off using normal water after 30 minutes.
Treatment #6. Basil and Gram Flour
Gram flour absorbs excess oil which clogs the pores and causes acne.
It scrubs the dead skin cells which also contribute to clogging the pores whilst brightening it.
- Mix 1 Tsp of powdered basil with 1 Tsp of gram flour.
- Add 2 Tsp of rosewater to it and apply it on your pimple.
- Rinse it off using lukewarm water after 15 minutes.
Treatment #7. Basil and Turmeric
Turmeric powder contains healing properties which help in fading the dark spots while removing impurities of the pores.
When mixed with basil leaves, it intensifies the effect and clears pimple from the pores.
- Mix a few crushed basil leaves with 1 Tsp of turmeric, 1 tbsp of sandalwood powder, 5-6 neem leaves and 1 Tsp of lemon juice.
- Apply it on your pimple and rinse off using cold water.
- Use this remedy twice every week for best results.