Today here in this post, we are going to share, how can you remove the black layer from your lips, and make them naturally pink and super soft.
All you need to do is set aside 5 minutes every day to take care of your lips.
We will begin with step#1, which is lip exfoliation
For this you will need:
- Jaggery powder
- & a baby toothbrush
- Mix honey with a little bit of jaggery powder.
- Apply a layer of this mixture on your lips and now scrub it gently with the baby brush in small circular motions.
- You can do this scrubbing daily for 2 minutes and then wipe it off with plain water.
Now coming to our 2nd step, which is night lip balm.
To make this, you will need
- Beetroot juice
- Corn starch
- And few drops of vitamin E oil
- In a clean bowl take 1 tsp of beetroot juice.
- In this add 1 tsp of corn starch powder and 1 tsp of glycerin.
- Finally in this add few drops of vitamin E oil, if you don’t have this oil, you can also use sweet almond oil.
- Mix and your night treatment is ready.
- Just take few drops of this and apply it to your lips.
- Leave it overnight and you can wipe it off the next morning.
- It is recommended to use scrub and night balm before going to bed. In the day time you can use your regular lip balm.